sebaceous glands on penis
hello,
     do these sweat glands on the penis shaft ever go away? i work out ever day, is this a reason why i get them. They are very annoying and i am super self conscious about them practically in a depression over it.
same here hope u find out
You must be talking about Fordyce spots on penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.