sebum filled pore on belly
i have a single enlarged pore on my belly.  the pore is filled with sebum.  i have tried removing the sebum, cleaning the pore with peroxide and applying antibiotic ointment.  but the pore remains enlarged and fills again even the next day.  what should i do?
you may have a bacterial infection and it may need lanced I DO NOT suggest you do this your self or just a round of antibiotics so go to see your doctor
It looks like a sebaceous cyst to me. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.