secretions questions (ick)
I often get my underarms and bikini area waxed and I have always had this strange occurrence a week or two post waxing. When the hair starts to fill in again the hair follicles appear black, but it doesn't look like the beginning of a hair, it is almost like a black head, and whenever i squeeze the follicle, and i have many times trying to figure out what the heck is going on, a black secretion comes out. I have had black heads before, albeit never in my underarms, and that is not what the secretion looks like. It is all black, not black or brown at the top and then yellow whitish, and when it is wiped away it sometimes smudges much like eyeliner or mascara would.

While this situation is not an emergency, no pain or anything of the sort. I just would love to know what in the world my body is doing.
These can be due to folliculitis or boils. For such folliculitis and boils, you should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.