seemingly permanent shaving bumps? how do i get rid of them help?
i am 15 years old and my arms and legs have had these little bumps all over since i can remember. at least since i was 11 and i think they came from the first time i shaved my arms and legs. being honest here the very first time i shaved my legs and arms i was really ******* stupid and i used my dads electric razor that he uses on his face and i think has had for a long time (though i dont know how it works do you replace the blades every now and then and HOPEFULLY clean it). maybe thats why i still have the bumps maybe it infected them or something? but is there anything i can do to get rid of them? my skin in those areas are so unsmooth and bumpy. and by the way there are a lot more bump on the back of my upper arms and back of my upper legs. i'm starting to get worried i never really thought anything of it until now. i never noticed how many there were or how bad it could be. theyre really noticable right now in the dark with only laptop light shining on them. it like catches its light and makes them really really noticeable and distinguishable. so yeah what do i do