Dermatology Expert Forum
sensitive spot on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

sensitive spot on penis
For at least a year, I (23 years old) have had some small whitish pink bumps on the rim of the head of the penis.
That area of the penis seems sensitive as I always tend to notice it rubbing against shorts and bothering me a bit when I run or work out.
I've been told I'm at low risk for an STD (I've only engaged in mutual masturbation and it doesn't really hurt or itch or look like pictures of genital warts and herpes I've seen), but I'm  concerned and annoyed.
Any ideas,
Yes.  I think the little bumps are cysts and therefore a normal part of your anatomy.  The sensitivity can be from irritation or perhaps a little bit from worry.  Next time you see a doctor, show the bumps so you can find out for sure.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Look in the Urolgy Forum; similar issues there!