sesame seed looking bumps on hands and feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I'm a 28 yo white male and for the first time in my life I'm getting small sesame seed looking bumps on the palm of my hands and the bottom of my feet. These bumps appear more on my left hand and foot than my right hand and foot. These bumps have appeared as far down as my wrist and they do tend to be itchy and are slightly irritating. The center of the bump is white and there is a reddish ring around it.

After they bust, which I've never seen myself, the skin peels and the cycle starts over again.

A side note, I've had this mild redness on my chest for years but when this hand and foot flare up started my chest has become extremely red and has rashes all over it. I checked up close and in a extreme light and I can see the skin is flakey and looks scaley. However, there are no bumps on my chest. Also right at my pubic region and specifically at the base of my penis, the skin has that same red rash and at the base of my penis, it has actually bled before from me scratching it. My chest is extremely itchy.

Does anyone have an idea as to what this could be and how I could treat it?

Tags: irritable
Hi.
You could be experiencing from contact dermatitis from the clothes you wear and from handling things that caused your skin to react.
You should probably try switching to another detergent in washing your clothes or fabric softener as some chemicals in the detergent and fabric softener can cause irritation in skin.  Also, try using hypoallergenic soap or body gel during bathing.
It would be best to seek consult with a dermatologist for proper evaluation.
Good luck.
I can't afford medical care.

It's not detergents or soaps because I've been using the same detergent for years now. Is this dermatitis or eczema?