severe eyebrow rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

severe eyebrow rash

I've had this eyebrow rash for almost a month now and don't know exactly what to do about it.  The rash also extends across my forehead and on both sides of my face. I've been tested for all std's and nothing came up.  Does anyone know what this could be....I'm starting to get worried?
Please elaborate on the description of the rash and the symptoms so that a list of differentials can be made. Usually seborrheic dermatitis presents in this area but it can be contact dermatitis or eczema also. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas especially under the nose or anywhere on face.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dr. Kaur,
I appreciate your response to my question.  I've been to the Doctor's office already and the Dr. diagnosed this as an allergy.

To elaborate on the description of the rash, the bottom of my ear on both sides are very dark in color and very scaley.  My Forehead has that same dark look going across the top.Both sides of my face have a round rash that appears to me to be about 4 inches in diameter.  And my neck has that same dark color as my ear and forehead.  There are also light spots in the mist of all that underneath the corners of my eyes and throughout my face.  I'm in the process of seeing a Dermatologist, but that won't take place until the middle of June.  Hope you can help.............Thanx