shingles
how long do the shingles last? my wife has been diognosed with shingles in her scalp, and i nwant toi find out how long it will last befor she gets some relief ?
Most cases of shingles last for 3-5 weeks and after the rash goes away, some people may be left with long lasting pain called post-herpetic neuralgia or PHN. This may last even after 1 month when the shingles rash may persist. I would suggest you to consult your doctor immediately as pain killers and antiviral drugs are needed and they should be started within 72 hours of the diagnosis.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had a ceramic dental implant in for two years, and never really had any problems from it. I got shingles, and now my jaw is really sore, and tightness in neck and pain in chest. Also pain in ear and where jaw comes together. Is this from shingles or the implant? Dentist says the implant looks fine, but I feel pain in that area too. My sores have healed up. I'm a 40 yr. old mom to five who has gotten shingles twice now. Should I go to a ENT, a jaw doctor or who? while I am waiting on God's healing.