skin allergies
how to  prevent skin pimples?
Acne formation is due to a blockage of oil underneath the skin and builds up with bacteria causing inflammation and develops into a pimple. Several factors are usually considered to cause acne such as diet, stress, genetic, dirt hormonal imbalances, cosmetics, work-related and drugs. You can prevent and treat acne by changing your lifestyle like eating proper diet, getting a good amount of sleep and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.  

It is also not advised to pierce the pimples. Use could use an antibiotic cream like erythromycin or an ointment containing benzoyl peroxide for the pimple to heal.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.