skin discoloration after freezing wart
Through self-diagnosis I believe I have genital warts.  I know the doctor is probly the place I should go, but I am uninsured and and slightly embarrassed.  I did extensive researchon the net and decided it was worth trying a couple over the counter wart removers on the genital warts.  Salicylcic acid seemed to work in making them smaller but it takes a while, So i tried dr scholls freeze away on one of the 2 warts.  The wart appears smaller but the diameter of the freezing applicator was bigger than the wart itself.  Consequently I have skin discoloration around the wart itself and the wart is now a different color.  THis makes things much more noticeable.  My concerne is will the sdiscoloration heal itself I have been applying a neosporin type gel on it for about a week.  It has been a week and a half since the freezing treatment.  Wiil the discoloration go away and how long can I expect it to take? and does anyone know any home remedies for a rather small genital wart?
podofilox (Condylox) this is a medicine of warts... but maybe bought using a prescription..

sorry have no idea for home remedy for genital warts
I have this same problem :(
Especially on the tiny little ones that are just barely noticable... in about a week new skin should have grown back... I was thinking next time, I should mask the area with tape or something?  I don't know for sure, but it's worth a try :(