skin disorders
my son is 14 and has recently developed these circles on his legs (knee down) the outer circle is clearer than his skin and the inside of some are black and  they itch a lot.
he has been treated with many different types of topical creams but nothing works please help
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nummular dermatitis or ringworm.
The treatment of ringworm is topical and oral antifungals and the treatment of nummular dermatitis is antihistaminics and topical and oral steroids. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.