skin dryness, cracking and bumps and redness on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 22 yr old male. Did have sex unprotected the first time and nothing had shown up for months. After being with my current girlfriend for some time now there has been this thing that has happened twice now after I have had sexual activity with her or alone. The first time it happened after having sex 2-3 times a day for 3-4 days and the 3rd day a massage oil from CVS was introduced and it had contact with my penis and her vagina. Later on she said he burned a little. A day or two later my foreskin was very dry and hurt, it cracked and the head of the penis had redness and after these bumps appeared yet they caused no pain and only the dryness and cracks did. The bumps and the redness went away and the skin would shed. There is slight itching, but most pain comes from the dryness. No strange discharges or smells that aren't normal and no burning sensations.
From the symptoms it looks like contact dermatitis or eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.
If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist as topical steroids may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.