skin growth in upper inner thigh

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

skin growth in upper inner thigh

I had a tiny bump in the upper inner part of my thigh not on the vagina area but near th crease of my thigh as years(2) it has grown to the size of a small grape I'm worried because this year i took a PAP SMEAR IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND THE DOCTOR @ THE HOSPITAL SAID THAT IT CAME BACK ABNORMAL I HEARD HIM TELL THE NURSE THAT I HAD A VERY SMALL LESION ON MY CERVICAL WALL BUT TO CALL THE HOSPITAL FOR MY RESULTS BECASE SOMETIMES IT CAN MEAN NOTHING AT LEAST THE NURSE SAID THAT WELL I WAITD AND CALLED THE NUMBER THEY GAVE A YOUNG LADY ANSWER THE PHONE I GAVE HER MY INFO AND SHE STATD THIS AND I QUOTE " DID ANYON GIV YOU A CALL FROM THIS OFFICE I SAID KNOW THEN PUT IT THIS WAY NO CALL NO PROBLEM AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY OVER THE PHONE" I GUESS THIS WAS A 2PART QUESTION CAN U PLEASE TELL HAVE YOU HEARD OF A CASE LIKE THIS I MEAN WITH THE GROWTH THAT SITTING IN MY INNER THIGH AND HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT? OR IS THERE A CUR PLEAS HELP ME I'M STRESSING AND MY PRESSURE STAYS UP BECAUSE OF IT AND YS I'M SCARED!!!!!