skin growth on my penis
I have a skin growth under the head of my penis and it not painful but kind of itches. Shall i just leave it or should i see a doctor and maybe get it removed or burnt off or something? Thank you for all ya advice

I would always suggest that as much as possible have a consult with a doctor for any suspicious growths or lumps in the body. In your case, it is necessary to note if this skin growth is skin colored, reddish, black or violaceous in color. Skin colored growths may suggest a skin tag, molluscum or a genital wart. The latter two (molluscum and wart) are contagious and may be readily transmitted to others or to other parts of your body. In the presence of a significant sexual history, these two conditions may be a likely differential as they are spread through direct skin to skin contact. For these reasons given that we are considering an infectious process here, I suggest that you have this assessed early on so that the right management be given