skin irratation
I am experiencing a burning sensation of the sking on my upper arms.  ice makes it feel better but it does return.  No rash or evidence of punctures.  What can I do?

These symptoms are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.