skin lesions on upper thigh
A few months ago I noticed dry spots on the back of my upper thigh.. redness, itchy but no pain whatsoever. Theen it turned into a couple of skin lesions and almost blistery-like.
Went to my doctor and he prescribed a corisone like cream and it goes away after a few days of using it, but comes back almost immediately without the use of cream.
I know their is a possibility that this could be herpes but is their a possibility that this is something else?

(Absolutely no symptoms on genitals - no pain)

Anything will help! Thanks in advance!
It is unlikely that it is herpes and contact dermatitis and bullous staph infection are other possibilities to be evaluated. When signs of herpes do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.