skin peeling of on nipples

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

skin peeling of on nipples

am 19. Not pregnant. Still a virgin at that and my nipples are peeling. i didnt make any piearcing . But i thought this was normal for a longg time so all the dry skin kinda clumped up i guess . So I mean like i can peel off these kinda like black scabs? But they arent scabs they are just little pieces of dry skin on my nipple. !! My boobs do not hurt itch an nor is there any kind of weird liquid coming out of them i hav no such prob. They are just simply peeling. why does this pealing happen any reason ? Any tips for that?   or any solution 4 my prob? reply 2 my inbox......i wl b vry thank ful 4 d reply
Such dry skin on the nipples can be due to cloth allergy , contact dermatitis to the bra, soaps, detergents, eczema, fungal infection or Paget’s disease of the nipple. Wear cotton clothes and apply warm compresses and topical antiseptics on the area. Then apply some topical antibiotics cream like Neosporin. For the eczema, apply hypoallergenic moisturizers and topical steroids after consulting a dermatologist. You can take some antihistaminics to relieve the itching.

If the symptoms are severe and there is deep cracking then Paget’s disease has to be ruled out. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing.

i am having the same problem today..suddenly in the evening a black skin came out of my nipple. it was so dry