skin problem
Hi I'm 33 and for the past couple of months I've been having  flaking skin on my face its also behind my knees and elbows and on the genital area also my eyes are swollen in the morning on the upper and lower eye lids been to the docs a few times iv had antibiotics cream's including steroid and tablets but no joy could it be  alergy related thanks in advance
This flaking skin can be due to seborrheic dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. People with seborrheic dermatitis produce too much sebum (the natural skin oil).
To confirm the diagnosis and differentiate it from the others, you need to get it examined form a dermatologist. Treatment is different for all three.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.