skin rash, no itch, no sores , no bumps, just a redish pink color
please help me. i have a skin rash or something. i went to the doctors for it. he said it didnt look like an std. it started on  my chest. it was discoloration of my skin in bloches and little areas. it was spreeding like crazy all the way down to my pubic area. i used a cream for fungus that the doctor gave me and its not on my chest anymore just my pubic area now. it doesnt itch, there are no sores , no bumps, just a redish pink color and it looks like a rash. the skin is smooth its not raised. dosnt flake. i dont get it. its been there for a while now and i know its spreding again. what could it be. ive looked evrywhere for an answere the doctor didnt know either
It can be intertrigo. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds. It most commonly occurs due to bacterial, viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics.Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps. Take care and do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.