skin rashes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

skin rashes

i m 28 years old.four months back i made a sexual relationship.that time i used condom also after some days of that i m seeing the rashes and dryness on my penis top area inside the foreskin.i m very much worried about it.is it a disease or a normal allergy problem ??
It can be due to eczema skin which presents as red, dry itchy flaky rash in response to an allergic reaction. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi ...past few days im facing a problem wth my penis . it's kinda skin itchy and  my inside skin looks lite red ...and that is the place is itchying ...before few days ago i had a sexual relationship and i did not use condom ...so i wanna know . is that the reason for penis itchy???