skin tags on penis
I'm 26 years old. I have 50 plus skin tags on my penis, pubic region and scrotom. I went to my doctor a year ago and she said they were benign growths. I have no other skin tags on my body. I first started getting them about two years ago. At first they were very small and I could pluck them off with tweezers causing them to bleed afterward. I could do this with no pain. All the tags started out skin color. More and more started to appear and they were getting bigger and darker. Now I have over 50 dark skin tags(I'm white) in concentration at the base of my penis and the underside of my penis going towards the head. As they get bigger they look more like a skin tag, a flap of skin growing outward. I can no longer pluck them off as it does hurt and it doesn't seem like any new ones are growing in. I am sexually active and I've been with my current girlfriend three years. She has no problems down there. My growths started approximatly 6 months after I started sleeping with her. I am very active and I do sweat in that region a lot. I am circumcised but the tags are all over and not just on the circumsized line. So far no tags on my penis head. What can I do about this problem as it is repulsive. They offer me no discomfort, just visual. In your opion is my doctors diagnosis correct or could it be something else. Besides my tags I am a 100 percent healthy person.

Well, due to the limitations of this mode of medical help or advise i would have to ask you to reconsult with a surgeon or skin specialist for a clinical examination.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

Let us know about what the doctors tell you and post us if you need any further information.

Regards.