skin tags
Hi had a opperation last friday on the removal of skin tags on my virgina anuis and  perioun, Came out same day no problems, All tags got sent to the lab for further tests, Have not heard anything back yet, The problem is ive got a skin tag grown back in the same area  with in two days, How can this happen so quick and grow so fast, Should i go back to see my gp straight away.
It maybe that the skin tag was not properly cut and hence it has grown back. However if the skin tag had been properly cut and is growing rapidly then it should be evaluated as it is unusual for skin tags to grow at such a pace.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.