skin
Lately  have noticed small map like patches on my face like where the skin has thinned ,or slightly raised,i also get slight tingling in my face at times,this has been happening over the past year,it may not be noticable as such to others but i notice my skin,as everyone knows their own body,what is causing this or have i reason to worry about it..
For such symptoms dermatitis skin and parasthesia should be ruled out. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.