slight fever and bumps on my three year old

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

my son has tiny little bumps on his body. the bumps are the color of his skin. he also has a cough due to a head cold and asthma. just recently like for 2 days he would have a slight fever it would come on in the night i give him meds for the fever and it goes away.please tell me what is going on with my baby.

A fever with a rash in  children is usually indicative of a viral fever. Is your son immunized for his age?

It would be best to continue with the antipyretics, you could try some tepid sponging if the fever is very high.

Does he have any other associated symptoms of a sore throat, cold, etc?

If the symptoms still persist after a couple of days, it would be best to consult your doctor and get a proper clinical examination and blood tests if suggested by your doctor/ pediatrician.

It would help to maintain a healthy balanced diet as children tend to eat less when they are unwell.

Let us know about how he is doing, what your doctor advises and also if you need any other information.

Do keep us posted.

Regards.