small >1mm pock mark on tip of penis???
So i have been in a monogamous relationship for around 10 months.  As far as I know neither of us has slept with anyone else.  We have had unprotected sex before.  I have never noticed anything visual on either genitalia mine or hers EVER.  Today I wake up and while I'm getting changed i notice this tiny little red mark not like a pimple more like i got bit by a tiny bug.  It's slightly raised other than that there is no discomfort, and no other marks to be found.  It does not itch and is located on the left side near the top "if erect".  I put some hydrocortizone on it with a band aid.   My skin in this region has been sensitive in the past so i don't know if is just a reaction, but its been awhile since we had sex, and i haven't been masturbating.  Just a a little distressed and in need of some advice.

meant <1mm btw
From the symptoms these red bumps can be due to irritated hair follicles or folliculitis skin. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.