small blood red dots on body, pettechiae? serious?
Hi I have developed 5 small red dots less than 3mm each varying from 1mm to 2mm on my trunk, the largest is on my breast, the others are on my rib cage. I have 2 tiny ones around my side, 1-2mm and one on my collar bone same size 1mm. I have one small one on my leg 1mm or less. they aren't raised, but are a bit shiny and they are non blanchable. I have had one or two of them for a while now, but the one on my collar bone and leg have just appeared. I feel fine in myself, no aching, stiffness, fevers. My appetite is good, I have no weight loss (in fact I have put a bit on). I do seem to have a distended abdomen lately. I also suffered form what seemed to be a kidney infection, although my urine test was negative I was given anti- biotics and it corrected itself within a week. Is this all linked? I am scared because I am reading about leukaemia. All the red dots are random, and arent rash like.
One of the possibilities for your symptoms is pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist so as to confirm the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.