Dermatology Community
small brown fleshy colored bumps on penis shaft
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small brown fleshy colored bumps on penis shaft

I have shaved my penis for years.  Recently I noticed small brown soft bumps appearing around the base-especially where I shaved closely with an electric razor and around the shaft going up the side, in the same places I used to shave smooth.  Some of them near the base of the shaft are raised higher than others.  They dont seem to be spreading, are not itchy, or uncomfortable in any way, or producing any thing, they are dry to the touch and soft, just raised and slightly brown colored.  I am in a secure, monogamous sexually active relationship with the same girl for the last 4 years.  She has no bumps at all. I had a vasectomy 10 years ago, so we do not use protection.  I have discontinued shaving with an electric razor and now only trim the areas with scissors around the shaft.  PLEASE HELP! I am sick of seeing these brown bumps and want to get rid of them! Thanks!