small bubbles filled with pus on my feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have these small bubbles on my feet, mostly on the sides but I also get them on the bottom of my feet, and even on my toes or in between them. Now I have done some search and I see a lot of things, I did get athlete's foot before, for I was involved in a lot of sports and used to always wear closed shoes. Now is been about 5 yrs since I got that but for some reason starting about a yr and a half ago I discovered these little bubbles on my feet. They are not bothering me as a blister would but they are filled with either water or puss and when they pop or I pop them from scratching too much it burns a little bit but I feel a bit of a relief after I squeeze all of it out. I have tried creams, antifungal liquids, even changed soaps, and soaked my feet in warm water with Epsom salt. Still after they dry it becomes even more itchy and more come back. I am trying to find a doctor to go to but I don't even know what kind for it could be many things, please help.

This discussion is related to Very small recurring blisters on one foot only..
It can be due to dyshidrotic eczema. The other possibility is of exfoliative keratolysis. The first stage of pompholyx is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again.

In exfoliative keratolysis, the first sign is one or more superficial air-filled blisters on the fingers or palms. The blisters burst to leave tender, circular areas. The symptoms are aggravated by exposure to irritants including water, soap, detergents and solvents.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i had the same thing- it was dishydrotic eczema, and it majorly sucked. however it basically went away like 2 days after i tried tea tree oil. take a dap of concentrated oil (which you can buy anywhere) and put it wherever you have the eczema.
the only thing is that it will dry out your skin intensely, so moisturize with gentle unscented lotions, like aveeno. i've been free from it for about 5 months now! my skin is still a little pink around the area because i used to pick at the bubbles and peel the skin.but the eczema has never returned!
I took a hike at Joshua Tree almost 3 months ago and after being in the heat, I noticed small bumps in between my fingers. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed clusters of tiny blisters on the side of my right foot as well. After doing some online research, I think I have Pompholyx (aka dyshidrotic eczema). I tried putting on some antifungal Lotrimin cream but that didn't do anything). I noticed they are flaking and peeling and then new ones will form at random places. I want to avoid putting on any steroid creams so I will try the tea tree oil option, thanks!
My boyfriend has tiny puss pockets on his feet. His dr has prescribed a few creams to help the itching and flacking. Nothing seems to help!! He itches his feet so bad he breaks the skin open and I know that is not good
HI MY BABYGAL IS JUST 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS AND SHE HAS EZCEMA (eczema) SHE ITCHES HER BODY THE WHOLE NIGHT AND CANNOT SLEEP, ITS LIKE FINE PIMPLES THATS INFECTED ON HER ENTIRE BODY AND ITCHES AS HELL, SHE STRATCHES SO BAD THAT IT STARTS TO BLEED, I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING AND IM SO HELPLESS TO SEE MY LITTLE ANGEL SUFFERING SO MUCH *TEAR* PLEASE HELP.....
I get lil bubble filled with oil or water n all i do is pop them and in that spot they go away but pop up in diff areas.. I think it's from sweating in my work boots all day..any input on got to make it stop.. They really dont bother me or hurt or itch i just keep popping them.. Is this ok to do