small bumps all over body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small bumps all over body

7 nights ago I woke up itching my legs really bad. The next day my whole body started severely itching including my head. After 4 days I started to get bumps all over my body(mostly on legs and arms). The worst is my fingers, but some of these bumps look more like blisters. Some of them broke open but nothing comes out. I have tries benedryl, cortozone 10 liquid, hydrocortozone cream, chlor trimeton, aveeno oatmeal bath. Nothing is helping the itching, I can't sleep at night because the itch is so severe, and it's getting worse.
You need to go to your doctor to get looked at, the first thing that comes to mind when you mention all the things you've tried is that it could possibly be a scabies infection (body lice)

Scabies is "skin lice" and causes widespread itching especially in between the fingers, and it requires a medicated cream to get rid of them.  I'm not an MD and am only speaking from my experience (I had to deal with this problem myself while in highschool when my brother brought it home and infected the entire household)

I remember when I had it that nothing helped the itching for more than a few minutes, an hour at most until I got it treated.
hello, most of my itching has stopped now since a pharmacist told me to try the chlor trimeton allergy medicine. I think this was an allergy , at least I hope. I would love to go to the doctor but I don't have insurance. Now I have another problem. On some of my raised moles There is scabes in the middle of them. I don't know if I scratched them open or if it could be somethimg else. Right before I started all of this itching I had a sunburn, I dontknow if that would have anything to do with it. Anyways, back to your post. If the itching cleared up do you think this could have been an allergy or should I still worry. Thanks
Since the itchy bumps have appeared all of a sudden and covers the whole body, so it can be due to an allergic reaction or viral infection. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.