Dermatology Community
small bumps at penis opening
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small bumps at penis opening

I will start with saying i am making an appointment with dermatologist tomorrow. I had unprotected sex about 3 months ago. I was diagnosed with Herpes simplex 1 in the genital area. Not a bad case in fact its all clear. I noticed know cause I inspect my penis all the time now some small bumps around the opening of my penis. Penis color is a little brownish very slight and there appears to be bumps there. This is right around opening of uretha. If I squezze the bumps they get more pronounced as if its filling up with blood. Is this normal or genital warts? I looked at all the pics on the web my bumps are barely noticable and dont look like what I see on the web. My general practionaire looked at it and thought it looked normal but he barely looked at it. Kind of freakin. Still plan to see the dermatologist but just looking for some peace of mind until the appiontment. Thanks