small bumps on chest, neck
I have small white bumps on my upper chest, neck, behind my ears, and tops of my shoulders. They come and go and I have treaded it with steroid creams and ketoconozal. While I was taking the ketoconozal I had no bumps but once I stopped the medication the bumps returned. I have been to a dermatologist and a GP with no help. I was initially being treated for a topical dermatitis under my arms that has cleared up.
Thanks,
Ben
HI,

This could be due to an irritation, infecton, sweat rash or from  dermatitis. Miliaria or sweat rash presents with  small and itchy rashes and  common hot and humid conditions. It occurs when the sweat gland ducts get plugged due to dead skin cells or bacteria . The trapped sweat leads to irritation, itching and to a rash of very small blisters, usually in a localized area of the skin. Avoid sweat provoking activities, wear loose clothing and showering frequently may help.   If it persists, have this evaluated further for proper management. Direct clinical examination is important to determine the diagnosis.

Take care and regards.