small bumps on hands filled with clear fluid.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For the last several years I've been getting these tiny fluid filled bumps on my hands. most of them apear on my fingers but some are at the base of my pinky on the outside of my hand and at the base of my palm on the pinky side of my hand.  they don't hurt, and it seems to be seasonal. just curious.
i get these, too!  i have no idea what they are.. sometimes they're itchy; i usually pop them open.  were you ever tested for hpv?  i know it can cause bumps on the hands and/or feet (dependent on the strain) and it could be a symptom.
I usually pop them too.  they seem to go away when the temps go down. I don't think I've been tested for hpv. maybe next ob visit. I'm uninsured for now so I guess it'll have to wait. but I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Do you use lotion when they break out? Maybe see your doctor for a contact allergy or dyshidrotic eczema sort of thing.
From the symptoms it can be pompholyx. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.

You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid which are available under prescription.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I was told by my dermatologist that i had psychosis and Rx a acne medication. But this was during the winter where i wasn't having a "break out" and now that the weather is warmer i'm breaking out on my feet. I pick because they itch and it leads to my hands. But i have been treated for athletics foot fungi. I have also had it for several years and I still cant find anything to make it go away. I hope I can soon so that I don't have to feel as if I have to hide my feet. Because it does cause a lot of peeling.