small cuts on penis under head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small cuts on penis under head

I believe I got these cuts from rough oral sex. Either way I have had it for a while and it never heals. It looks like very thin stretch marks below my tip. I have gone up to 2 weeks with no action and it looks like it heals but when I have sex again it rips open. I had an STD test that came back negative and I also went to the doctor and she said it was nothing and prescribed me steroid/antifungal cream. I tried using that with no success. Now when me and my girlfriend have sex I make sure to use a decent amount of astroglide. Although the cuts dont hurt as much as they used to, they are still very visable after sex. This has been horribly bothering me the last 6 months. I am a big guy and sometimes my penis hides in my foreskin which is a guess to why its not healing due to not enough air exchange. Who knows? I am going to try to daily mosturize and apply neosporin or bacitracin. Any and all answers are appreciated. PLEASE HELP ME!
If I where you, I would try my best not to get an erection, because when you do, the skin is stretched apart and will open the cuts or grazes again, taking it longer to heal. I would try not to get excited for a few weeks, otherwise the healing will take longer and that means less sex.
The cuts can even open up if I have an erection when I wake up and my penis rubs against the bed.
I dont think you should use Neosporin or any ointments that will keep the cuts moist...may slow the healing.  Just my idea, not a doc!
Any update on your condition??? I have developed a very similar problem and nothing i do gets the cut to heal....
Also having the same problem.  Need advice on healing this cut.
I have the same thing going on and I use AD original ointment. WIth me it helps for about a few mo. then come back im scared to go to the dr cause I don't know what might be causing it
i have a question does ne one not what could b causeing little cuts on penis and tiny bumps around pubic areas ,i just neeed answers so someone post possibilities of wut could b rong or if its nothing to worry about
I have the same issue now..wondering if you found a solution. I am in so much pain and discomfort. I alos tried neosporin, but i have been reading all it does is mositurize and we are suppose to keep it dry. I am now using Baby powder with aloe vera and see what happens. Please reply if anything new has come up.
My boyfriend is experiencing the small tears and he is uncircumcised.  Every time we have sex or I perform oral it reopens the tears.  We have tried the same things you guys have and nothing is helping.  Can go without sex for a couple of weeks and it appears to have healed an then the minute he gets an erection it tears back open.  Has anyone found out what is causing this or what can be done about it?  Any advise is appreciated.
MY HUSBAND HAD THE SAME TINY CUTS. THE BEST SOLUTION I FOUND WAS ALOE... NATURAL ALOE. ANY SKIN PROBLEMS, ALOE IS THE SOLUTION. AS A MATTER OF FACT ALOE IS THE BEST THING FOR PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING. .. BUT MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE REAL THING. THE NATURAL LEAF. ITS SOMETIMES HARD TO FIND BUT TRUST ME IS WORTH IT. WHEN YOU DO BUY IT. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY USE THE CLEAR PART OF IT. DONT USE THE GREEN LOOKING PART THATS CLOSER TO THE ALOE SKIN IT MAY LEAVE STAINS IN YOUR SKIN... WHEN YOU CUT OPEN THE ALOE YEAH IT LOOKS A LIL NASTY BC ITS ALL GUMMY LOOKING BUT JUST CUT A PIECE OF THE CLEAR PART OF IT WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE "FOOD" AND JUST RUB IT WHERE EVER U HAVE THE CUTS JUST DO IT FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED. ! : )
my bf recently started to experience the same symptoms u guys are. hes uncircumsized and his foreskin is really tight. if he trys to pull the skin down it aches and it looks swollen. he also has tiny cuts near the head and we cant have sex otherwise it burns afterwards. atfirst i was scared so i researched stuff and it sounds like something called balanitis.this is an infection of the foreskin.
This is not a serious problem and it is not a sexually transmitted disease. But it often is difficult to settle down, because just when it starts to heal, when you get an erection the foreskin stretches again and gets little splits in it. These then heal with a little scarring, making the foreskin less able to stretch as much next time.
Sometimes the tightness becomes such a problem that circumcision is needed. If you can get hold of some antibiotic ointment, like Bactroban (also called mupirocin) or Fucidin (also called fucidic acid), then applying one of these three times a day would be worth a try. The ointment both keeps the foreskin soft and more pliable, and the antibiotic treats the infection.

i hopes this helps anyone who has read as i am about to go and tell my bf what i found out. if this works for anyone, please respond back

Could a Doctor please answer this one? i really would like to know what to do or what this really is?
Im hoping someone will respond to this one? trying to find some facts :[
whats the point of this forum if noone responds back :[
yeah i have the same problem and almost sure that it may stay with you for a long time. Its not just us. it could be due to several things. tight boxer briefs. which hug the penis and allows very little movement. which often the penis is left rubbing the same areas over and over. Also a tight vigina (vagina) doesn't help either. yeah its good when your in. But at times placing your penis into a tight vigina (vagina) almost causes my penis to rip open. its so painful. At first i tried to resist sex. b/c i almost get some from my partner almost daily. which i don't advise. this only makes it worst. Also be careful about how you shower. what chemicals are you using. the fact is the moisture from everyday life. is enough to keep the penis skin very loose and sensative. so all you really have to do is give it the right amount of lube which occurs in the vigina (vagina) and it rips open.  i've tried lube but its has to be very thick. it still can happen but at least you don't have to sturuggle to just get into the vigina (vagina). You may wanna take your time. b/c like most cheap lubs they wear off at times. and remember to wash off after sex. LUBe can last a long time. so if you wanna heel try to keep the penis from being overly wet and moist. this will slow your healing time. But the truth is that these cuts and tears are already pre-made. so the same cuts often open. sometim es causing new ones to form. But usually the same exact cuts. But the most important thing to remember is never use spit. Yeah you may laugh but your spit contains bacteria. so when she give you oral sex and the places your penis inside her. All the bacteria from her mouth is on your penis inside her vigina (vagina). Same goes for YOU. You give her oral all your spit and bacteria are on the vigina (vagina). SPIT ALSO CONTAINS ACID FROM YOUR MOUTH. BACTERIA AND ACID ON YOUR DELICATE PENIS DON'T MIX. SO WHAT WE MAY THINK IS A MAJOR PROBLEM REALLY IS A COMBO OF THINGS WE HAVE DONE OR DID WHICH CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SEXUAL LIFE. Also for my DO or DIE HARDCORE SEX addicts. Never have sex while your partner has a yeast infection. If its white. It aint right. This while cause your penis to get red and dry out so bad the you won't believe it your penis. So no matter what she says or how horny you may be. DOn't do it. Not only does this take longer for her to heal. But its takes even longer for you to heal.
I have the same problem. It ***** (literally sometimes) and i hate to say that as much as i want an answer, this is a ****** site to get it from because like most doctors, the ones on this site dont give a **** about any of us or our bloody painful penises unless we are willing to shell out 15 bucks for an answer. Best bet is to go to the free clinic or your regular doctor and get it checked out. after searching all over the internet with no luck i see no other option. ***** and embarrassing but would you rather keep bleeding?
A good answer looks like should Work:  

Treatment depends on the underlying cause. The common interventions are:

A) infection requires the relevant antibiotic or antifungal drug. Oral antibiotics can be required for severe cases and often in children.

B) potassium permanganate solution (1 in 10,000 dilution) is nearly always beneficial when used to wash the penis but causes temporary purple discolouration.

C) steroid creams of mild to moderate strength are used in short-term courses for non-infective eczematous or inflammatory skin conditions.

D) BXO and rarer skin conditions require referral to a urologist or dermatologist.

E) phimosis and paraphimosis sometimes require circumcision to prevent recurrence.

From: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/balanitis.htm

IMHO, Potassium Permanganate Solution should be the Best !
alright, I have no clue if this is relevant to the situation, but I recently slept with a girl and two days later I have this type of deal with my junk, and strep throat.. Coincidence that they both appear on the same day after i got oral? I don't really think so.. I am currently on antibiotics and will let you know what happens with that.. unfortunately my doc prescribed me some that im allergic to.. so hives were awesome and i got an awesome shot to get rid of them.. never wanted a shot anywhere but the arm lol. I'll give all you guys and gals an update on what happens with the antibiotics and the cut.. cuz it really does not look to be healing so far, but two days on an antibiotic that made me break out in hives doesnt seem like it would be the cure anyways lol.
Hey there..I have been dealing with the same problem for about 6 months. It all started after a weekend of wild sex. Got off about 5 times. Couple days later I noticed my penis started to really get sensitive. I figured..friction burns. Then the next morning it hurt so bad. I am a big guy..and I have a partially cut penis. I always knew I was cut..but when flacid I have extra skin that covers up the tip. I had asked my dr. when I was a teenager and he said it was because when they performed the circumcision on me as a baby,they didnt take enough skin. I was like..well OK. But I too am experiencing alot of the same problems. I get 2 large "cuts" down the side of my shaft. Problem is, its right where the skin moves..so if I leave it alone..and Mr. Turtle (as my partner calls it) stays in..it's fine. But if I try to pull that little bit of skin back to wash or take a leak, it tears again and is excrutiating. I've tried everything. I've been in so much pain at time I was nearly in tears. A friend of mine is a pharmacist and he suggested not only taking Vitamin E tablets orally, but to cut them open and rub the oil on the tears. I've been doing that for a month..nothing. I think I will try the aloe. We used to use them when I was a kid for everything, we grew the plans. My partner is getting very frustrated because the thought of being touched just brings pain. AH.
Try using zinc oxide. I used it and the cut closed instantly. It did not take more than one day. Now, this does not mean you should start back having sex. Even if you do, you should take at least one week off and USE CONDOMS FOR A WHILE!!!!
The zinc oxide is an ointment!
hey there every1 my hubby had the exact same thing and i used aqueous cream and it healed in no time it took about 7days and it never came back it was burning so bad that he had to wash his penis off with cold water we went to the specialist and he didnt have a cure so i just used the cream to see if it helps and it really did my son also had it and its all cured now thanx to aqueous cream
I dont know what is happening, i am 14 and my bellend is dry and red and i have slits on the head and when i pull my forskin back it really hurts i have tried baby lotion that about it and i hanvt told my mum or dad and when i pee it hurts after and i have to dab it with a tissue! I have never had sex so i dont think it is to do with that :/ please help. any advise will be great :)
Hey guys, I have had the same problem on and off for a few years now.  It has been extremely painful to have sex and nothing seemed to work.  First I tried antibiotic cream over and over and then tried anti-fungal, with both seeming to work at first but then it always came back.  I then did a lot of research and finally found out the solution.  In a post similar to this, someone mentioned to try BAG BALM and guess what???  It ACTUALLY WORKED!!!  It took a couple of days for it to be effective (2 to 3 times daily) without any sexual activity, but after such, it was gone!  Bag balm can be purchased in any pharmacy and is fairly cheap.  Mine came in a green tin.  I still have problems from time to time but for the most part, I hardly use it now.  It has been a few months with only 1 issue and it cleared it up again.  No pain, no burning and the cracks heal.  Please pass this on to whomever you know that has this issue.
All the same symptoms and ailments, just let it heal and once it does keep it lubed before sex, it will come back when you get a yeast infection, then just let them heal, its hard for me being married and all sex is a constint thing here at my home, just take the pain and wash up after right away
I know this sounds weird but i had the same problem. Just rub a little petrolium jelly on it. It sounds stupid but it cleared it up for me. It rips because its dry and the petroeum jelly just keeps it moistureized all day. Just make sure it doesn't rub on the inside of your boxers, this will cause more iritation. let me know if it works for you. just make sure to apply atleast 2 times daily...i noticed healing on day 2
I had similar problem, tried different ointments including Neosporin. We found a mexican product called VITACILINA, it is an antibiotic ointment like neo, but this product also contains lanolin, wich moisturizes the skin, and two anti- fungal products, plus Vitamin A neo does not have this. I would apply it every night, and try and keep the area uncovered for as long as you could ( slept naked ) I would apply after shower in the morning and, I would put on my underwear and pants last, after I shave, brush hair, etc. about 15-20min. I did this for a week, and after the cuts are almost healed. My wife and I use condoms and lubricant, ( in and out of condom ) for two weeks now and the cuts have gone from open wounds every time we had sex, to light pink scars. No pain at all, underwear use to bother me sometimes, but not anymore. I had this condition for about three months prior to using this product. I used neo and other products during this period, and same thing some of you guys described was happening. ( would go away for few days, and it would open up again during sex, even with lubricant. Also the white dry areas, and rash sometimes. ) I believe the problem was that the neo and other similar products, dry the skin too much so it is very hard for it to heal, because the skin sretches when it is dry. Also since the area sweats because it is covered all day, it is easy to get fungi on open wound hence the redness. I checked with my doctor and he had the same opinion, because the skin in that particular area of the penis is very delicate. I do not know if this will work for all of you guys, but It worked for me. I hope it does, because it is a very frustrating condition. Best of luck to you all, and give it a try you never know, if you used neo should not hurt you because it is basically the same except it has other elements that are found in regular lotions. By the way the cost is between six and ten dollars depending where you buy.
hi, i have a cut right along the base of my penis, where the forskin starts and pubic hairline is, no idea how i did this and would also like to know how to clear this up..thanks

milo
My Boyfriend is having the same problem.Wish i could help him but dont know how.I told him to put AD cream but is not working.Can anyone help me plz!!!! I dont like to see him in pain :(
i also have dis same problem .what can i do or whats the solution of dis problem?
i think its diabetes.............do you drink alot of sodas and eat a lot of potatoe chips.................cut back and see what happens
I have the same problem it ***** it keeps coming back now ;(
i get them about every other month. i've tried EVERYTHING including aloe. believe it or not, what i've found that works in 2 days tops. "Carmex" lip balm. really, just put in on morning, noon and before bed. it will be gone in two days.
I have the exact same problem it comes and goes three or four cuts on the foreskin, i just can't get rid of it the last time i had it was about 2 to 3 weeks ago and the healed but in the process the cuts caused me extreme pain. i think its no use trying to have sex when the problem is there i have seen a doctor but they send me home with cream
and also i don't understand why but every time i get the cuts my foreskin becomes almost impossible to pull back? does anyone have the same problem with the foreskin. i also have a third problem when i get the cuts its very hard to ejaculate ? anyone else ?
Have the exact same problems, they just come and go but recently its been getting alot worse. It makes sex almost impossible, its too sore and cant sustain an errection during it. Reccommend anything?
were can i buy it at
HAD the problem..NO MORE!!  had the same issues here's what you do.  take some white vinegar and dilute it with water.  half water half vinegar in a cup should do.  when you take a shower pour the solution over your penis.  it will sting, but the water will help (if you pour vinegar by itself over your junk you'll think it caught fire!!).  

next you need to buy some Lamisil with Terbinafine Hydrochloride in it.  buy also some Tea Tree oil (Trader Joes has it cheap).  Mix one or 2 drops of tea tree oil with each application of Lamisil to your penis once in the morning after shower, and once at night before you sleep.  

Sleep naked.  Wear loose fitting boxers or go commando when you can.  DO NOT WEAR BRIEFS or BOXER BRIEFS, it will stop the healing process.  Too much heat and moisture.  

Sex is okay, i suggest using condoms and/or LOTS OF LUBE during sex.  Masturbation is okay, but DO NOT USE LOTION, SHAMPOO, ETC or anything that contains alcohol or other irritants.  I suggest using water-based lubricants or any Jelly.  Really i suggest using OLIVE OIL because its natural and and cleans up easy and does not irritate at all.

you should be cleared anywhere from 2 weeks to 2months depending on how severe your YEAST/FUNGAL INFECTION problem is...yes thats what you have.  You don't need to have sex to contract it, but it helps.
The last post is spot on.  Guys I've had this for 3 weeks.  Got it from walking around at an amusement park, 100 degrees, heat, beers, and boxer briefs.  Chaffed off all the skin and to add insult to injury I had just trimmed my hair and those little hairs all stiff and pricked up my groin like a pin cushion.

Head of penis and the rim below it were BURNING.  Balls were hot too.  Tried to use all sorts of junk, powders, bag balm, tolenfonate, lotrimin, vinegar, salt water....nothing.

Here is how to stop your yeast infection:

Do what the guy said above.  But first, stop irritating your balls and junk with all that crap.  The skin down there is probably now super sensitive and not happy.  You need to let it rest for a day or two.  Just talk 1 cup of sea salt, drop in bath and soak for one hour.  2-3 days to get back to normal.  Stop drinking any beer and cut out your sugar, all of it.

Now that your skin isn't crying, you can treat it.  I made the huge mistake of using the liquid lotrimin spray which has the right ingredient - Miconazole Nitrate 2%.  But this is for feet!  It literally burned my skin and I was peeling like Godzilla.  It was a nightmare.  Your feet have tons of skin, so the raw spray can get in there but trust me it is NOT for your balls or penis.

The penis head is the same thing as a woman's clit.  Same exact thing.  So to treat it, you need anti-fungal properties AND you need a cream.  But if you are treating fungus, these don't go hand in hand.  I think all the jock creams make it worse.  This is why I put on pure Monistat 7 cream.

I am telling you.  ONE HOUR and I felt better.  Three weeks of a disaster on my junk.  I am going to nail this to the wall and stay on the cream morning and night for 7 days.  

Vinegar and water is the same thing.  It will kill the fungus / yeast on contact.  But it dries it out to all hell and those little cracks are where the fungus lives.  There has to be a moisturizer to use that the yeast won't eat.  The best I found was unscented Vasaline.  Some say aloe works, and vitamin E.  Big props for pure coconut oil or oregano oil which lubes it up and kills the yeast.  

I like the monistat cream simply because I've had this on and off in the summer with one bad ********, hand job or water chaffing from being at a pool and each time the 2% Miconazole Nitrate works.  NO STEROIDS guys, and no Neosporin.

Also, too much to post guys, but if you have this it means you are totally infected with Candida in your body.  Its BLOOMING.  You should not have yeast on you, and the yeast is fighting with your white blood cells and making your immune system weak.  You have to cut down the soda, gatorade, fruits and above all the BEER.  Stop it.  Also, do a cleanse.  Attach the yeast from within and you'll never get jock itch again.  
Hi I am unable to have sex since the moment I have sex the Penis extracts and the cut opens up to leave some blood. I am **** scared and not sure what to do and who should I contact.I have stopped the process of sex for almost a week now after I have had problems with the friction during sex.
Please suggest how I can get my Penis healed and have a safe sex once again?
I have a fat ****. When I have strong erections my skin below the head seems to everytime to rip and then bleed. It is very painful.

My doctor told me that since I am on narcotics for the last 15 years my body has developed weakness in controling acid/semen and this is the cause. He has given me a cream and it works great. I just can't get a ******* no more and must make sure my wife is very moist before entering.

I hope this helps, it's your fluid that is causing your problem. Sodas, Spicy foods, and even your womans saliva is the culprit.

G-man61
i can be his replacement if you want though
i want to replace him and want to make you happy
i got this little wound inside my giant bird's head(glans (glands)), it happened when i pee suddenly added too much pressure and now everytime i pee the wound  inside my (glans (glands)) burns me in pain.... help
Believe it or not peroxide sprayed on the cut alone with the Aloe plant  works amazingly fast
having the same thing with my penis an I'm African American I think since I'm losing weight my penis is getting longer causing the skin to thin my girlfreind like to pull back on my skin an as soon as she does I feel my skin splits in back of my penis head an it looks like a paper cut I can't stand it an the next day the cut looks healed an after sex the cut reapers please help what is working for you guys I do t want to wait two weeks for my skin to toughen for sex