small itchy bumps on my hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small itchy bumps on my hands

Four days ago my hands started itching (not unusal for me though), but it felt like a bite or something and I looked and there was a small bump that looked like a blister. Looking all over my hands they are all over. It's not like a rash, there's no redness except when I've scratched, the bumps aren't red, they are skin colored  - it just looks like little fever blisters or something. When they break they are just filled w/ clear fluid and stop itching. They seem to itch more when my hands are warm (my hands are ususally cold - I have raynauds) like while I'm watching tv all covered up.

Actually it started a few weeks ago w/ my big toe on
top.  Last summer I had something similar on the bottoms of my toes and the doc prescribed a cream thinking it was a fungus or something. After almost 2 mos they got better. I tried the cream on my toe this time and it stopped itching, but is still bumpy but looks like it's healing. When it got on my hands I thought OMG it's spreading. I went to see the doc yesterday (mine was off so I saw an associate) and she said that it
isn't fungal at all. She tested to see if it was scabies that was negative and called it something that I don't remember. She gave me samples of Apexicon Cream and it seems to stop the itching, but the bumps seem to be spreading still.

I am 40, female and just finished 6 mos of accutane two days ago.

Here is the help you were looking for.  I can't post the name of the cream but feel free to e-mail me. Hello, I just wanted to share what happened to me. About three years ago, I was taking a swimming fitness class. About two weeks later I got a tiny blister on the back of my heel, it itched like fire. Finally, after scraching in it it opened and a clear fluid came out and the itching stopped but a few days later i got more.  I thought it was a fungal infection from the showers or the swimming pool.  To make the story short, I got the blisters on my fingers and nothing and noone seemed to be able to help me.  "NO ONE IN USA"  THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SPREED THIS RASH.  "MONEY" INSURANCE,  ETC.  

FINALLY IN ONE OF MANY TRIPS THAT I DID AROUND THE WORLD I FOUND THE CURE.  

TRUST ME,  IT WORKS.  

ITS A CREAM,  THEY DON'T SELL IT IN THE US NOT THAT I KNOW OF.
OR AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THEY SAID.

The doctors in america would tell you that is excema but is not they will give you all kind of stuff.  even steroids,  so later in your life might have cancer.  

if you trust me email me at t_blv***@****
This sounds very close to what I have and what the doctors told me.  I got the impresion that they didn't know what it was so they went with excema. Which I do not believe it is.
I would like to email you for this cream but your email doesn't show.

Please reply with your email address.

Thank you!
i have the same problem, it ***** i have the bumps everywhere on my hands and some on my feet. and the itching is constant. my boyfriend of a year has a similar condition only his have scabbed but he also gets the itchys. i hate them ive been to the doctor 2 times first they told me it was contast dermatitis and the steriods and cream didnt help. the second time the doctors didnt know they gave me cream and told me if it stays i should go to the dermatoligist.

I have exactly the same issue. It's so depressing. Spending all my time and money trying to work out what to do to make my hands feel better. They are covered in tiny blisters and itchy bumps. Steroid creams bring no relief. I am totally at a loss. I have never had skin problems in the past. I just want to scream HELP I need someone to HELP. I have tried eliminating foods, I wear cotton gloves etc. I have followed every piece of advice and nothing has worked.
I have something along the lines of what you are describing.
A few days ago my hands started iching badly and these bumps have come up all over my fingers and are flesh coloured.
The only thing different from your stories is that I don't have it on my feet but I do have similar bumps around my neck and chest and around my ankles.
I have tried self-diagnosis and I've only found the symptoms matching eczema and scabies. I am SERIOUSLY hoping it is just eczema because I will freak out if I have bugs burrowing into my skin.

I am on the verge of going to the doctor but holding out because I just hate doctors in general and am hoping this will disappear.
I get these every summer- if they don't go away in a few weeks, then I use wart remover(it comes in a small bottle, with a yellow label, and the cap has a built in brush) put the wart remover on your bumps and put a band-aid on it. When they band-aid falls off wait a day or two, and if it's still there use some more- but don't use too much or the wart remover will burn through your skin and leave a nasty scar.
i have these blister things, they do come and go they seem to clear up and then within a week they are back again

I would really love to know the name of that cream as my doctor has given me a steriod cream which i really dont want to use.

Do you know what it is and what causes it?

please email me at ***@****

I'm not an expert, but it sounds like what you have (and unfortunately, what I have) is called Pompholyx, or Dishydrosis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

They are tiny, liquid filled blisters, usually the size of a pinhead, that appear in clusters on fingers, knuckles, and sometimes toes. I started getting these a few years ago, and it itches like crazy! They typically crust over and then heal, but the itching is too much to bear sometimes. I have been told that steroidal cream helps, as well as keeping hands dry (no lotion, etc). It can be caused my excessive sweating, or an irritation to a chemical or substance (I worked in a salon and would also get them after long exposure to new shampoo, etc.) Talk with your doctor, and read the wikipedia article. And if you're wondering how other people's look, check out these images:

http://dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/img/pompholyx/index.html

I'm not recommending you do this - but I sometimes pierce mine and the heal without too much more itching. I'm sure there are better options, and I know you can find home remedies, including herbal, online. Just keep em dry!
I have the same problem. These bumps are all over my hands and feet and itch badly, but I notice if you price it with a clean needle it helps.I already went to hospital and they said it was a fungal thing and gave me a cream and pills. Hope it works I really cant take this itching.if anyone else can find out what it really is please let me know
I had the same problem with itchy little bumps with clear liquid on my thumb. What worked for me was soaking my thumb in baking soda with warm water for 10 minutes.  I did that a couple times a day for about a week and then it went away.
I had the same thing for years and finally a doctor prescribed Diprolene. It worked! The itching was so bad it would wake me up. I still have the same bottle that I got in 2005! It's expired and still works. I hardly ever have to use it any more. It made the bumps go away and occasionally I will get a couple of them again and I just put this stuff on and they go away for a long time.
I have the same thing. I noticed the bumps yesterday, but they didn't start itching until this morning, and there is more of them. I was thinking possibly an allergic reaction to something... I guess I don't have much of a choice but to go to the doctor. :(

Anyone with some information can e mail me at hershey . melissa at yahoo *******. No spaces, and replace the at and dot with the right signs.

I have jus developed the same thing and I am scared.. My hands itch from time to time and i have clear heads like pimple on my hands.. Can u pls tell me the cream too..

Rachnee.
Email: rachnee.***@****
uhm i got the same bumps on my hands and feet can you please tell me the cream tooo
I have the blistery, itchy, hurty, flesh colored bumps on my palms and fingers, too.  I don't have them all the time, but I have noticed that my bumps seem to multiply in relation to how stressed I feel.  The ones on my palms drive me crazy until I succeed in scratching them open to release the clear liquid.  OK, it's pus.  I haven't gone to a dermatologist because I didn't want to pay a specialist big money to tell me that they can only guess what it is.  Sounds like lots have people here have gone through the "system" and have no real answer.  I also noticed that a number of people mentioned excessive sweating as being a contributing factor.  Interesting, because I am a virtual sprinkler in hot weather with no relief, and again in the winter because of the furnace being on.  No doctor can figure it out, so I just have to endure people not hugging me because I am so "gross".  Any sort of exertion begins my irrigation system....  In any case, having these bumpies on my hands doesn't do much to add to my diminishing self image.
I have been getting a few of these on my hands on and off now for years, but today I looked down and they were all over my palms. Now I am a 29yr. old who is ALWAYS hot, I sweat constantly, and up until now I have seen doctors for this and they just tell me it's dry skin, or warts and just give me creams and nothing works. Now that it is winter here in MA we have had the Wood Stove cranked, so I have been sweating alot, and I always used to get them at my old job where they kept the heat on 90 all year long, it all makes perfect sense now....does the baking soda and warm water really work?
I have had the same problem for the last 3 years. It started on my foot whie I was pregnant and just never went away. I to went through the system and they tell me the same things. I have just recently had it spread to  my hand and I am now at a loss for words..... It FRICKEN ITCHES!!!!!! I would rather take a cheese grater and itch it, it is that bad of an itch. I would LOVE to know what would make this better.
They are seed warts. I have them too. They are all over every single one of my fingers. They itch, and Yadda Yadda. Listen, if you want to get rid of them there are two simple ways.

1.) Do NOT touch them, and wash your hands every time you do anything with HOT WATER and ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP!

2.) Pop them with a needle, and then do not touch them, but wash them with hot water and anti bacterial soap.

You usually get them from not washing your hands enough. It's just bacteria under the skin, and the liquid inside of them WILL make them spread.
My hands get these bumps and my sister gets them on her back, my father gets them on his hands as well especially if we are stressed. my girlfriend came across this forum because apparently she gets them too. it is a type of eczema. but its called dishidrotic eczema. here is a link that will help explain it better.

http://www.internationaleczema-psoriasisfoundation.org/dyshidrotic_eczema.php4
Sounds to me like planter warts, they do spread if they are popped, get a mag glass and if you see something that looks like seeds within DO NOT pop they will spread everywhere you touch even private area.
I am so sad. I just started having this crap this past week. And wikipedia says its Dyshidrosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis)
which basically means that ill ALWAYS have this, it tends to get worse and there is no real solution for it.
So Im in Austria and i have no clue what cream i need, ill try the bakig soda hocus pokus
About the soap - i use soap all the time. Seed warts... hunf!

cheeeers
I found that with consistant washing during the day (4-5) times and a shower 1ce a day it starts to dry out the bumps. Then after about a week they go away. They always seem to come back though but this is an easy temp solution. (do not itch them, the will quickly get worse!!!)
it is not from not washing your hands enough! I have then and i wash my hands chronically. Its called Dyshidrosis. Its a form of eczema and also know as house wives eczema. I cant diagnose you but you might want to do some research cause there are treatments for it!
Hi.
I have been getting bubble clusters on my hands accompanied by red scaly patches on my feet on and off for the last 20 years or so. It used to get really bad so I saw many doctors and specialists. Although well intentioned, I could tell they didn't really know what is was. I tried different cordizone creams and UV light therapy. They helped a little but not much at all.
So I tried Chinese herbal medicine and a tip from a friend. Both of these work really well!
Burdock tea:
Find it in Chinese medicinal stores. Just boil it and drink it a couple times a day. You'll notice the itch dissapear right away, and the bubbles start to disappear after a few days.
I soak my hand in warm water and vinegar:
1 part vinegar to 10 parts water for 20 minutes before bed. Works great!
Also: While you have it
- Only use cold water on your hands.
- Eat bland foods.
- Don't touch any detergents or soaps.
The Chinese believe that this is caused by a malfunction in the bodies sweat system. The sweat can't get out of your hands. It makes sense since my hands are usually hot when I get this.
Hope my advice helps
You sound like me. 20 years or more with this palm and heal/sole red bumps and itching.They are right that our bodies are taking in bad food chemicals, preservatives etc .So much and for so long our bodies are reacting in many ways - alergies (allergies), low energy,cant think clearly, memory etc. Moderation of everything and avoiding anything with long lists of ingredients you cant even pronounce is the long term cure. I stumbled across an interesting cure when my itching got so bad that I even would have outbreaks in other sweat areas (arm pits etc.). What happened was my dermatoligist saw my hands and feet were even getting yellow nails. I was only 25...He perscribed Lamisil. A pill specifically for the nail fungus. I took for four months and my nails were cured. The suprise was my burning itching hands/feet went away too. I was cured for years before it started coming back. I believe it is this internal imbalance that your Chinese friends are explaining. Specifically a systemic yeast infection that has exploded in a internal fungal outbreak. An obreak that show itself first in your sweat areas that we are all describing here - palms/heels/soles of feet. I stop eating anything with yeast, gluten, and garbage stuff. So, eat right for a while. Wash and keep cool your affected areas. Try creams and powders with miconazole 2% in it. This is the best for this fungus. Read up on these systemic outbreaks. "The Yeast Connection" is one good book. Lamisil is bad for your Liver. I cant recommend it long term. But short term it can put the fire out. There may be a generic now that is not so harsh on your body. Doctors will not back this up so dont even try. Hope this helps somebody...
whwn ever i use hair removal cream i get pimples on my hand it looks vey dirty and embarassing plz help me !!!
i have been getting these blisters for months now, I have had allergy tests and scabies test. I didnt want to go to the skin specialist because it is so expensive but it is my last resort and i will be going there later this week. It started with my cousin who mildly had them then I got them. Hers went away but mine worsened. My father mother, sisters and school mates get them but they're very small and mild and go away after some time. i have come to the conclusion that this must be dyshidrotic eczema but I have no direct reason as to why I get these. I dont work and I only do my daily chores of having to wash the dishes every night and I wash my hands about 4 times a day so I'm not excessively exposed to water or anything. I get this on both my hands and my feet and sometimes there so sore or where the blisters are I cant write. The good thing though is my friends dont care and think its just eczema, they still eat my food as they know its not contagious and act normal which is wierd because id be grossed out. My father recently talked to this guy with psorosis and he goes to mineral pool and soaks in them. The more sulphuric and mineral the pool the better. He says it soothes the itching and helps along with the creams and pills he is given. Although this didnt work for me as I tried this last night this may mean that unlike him I dont have psorosis. From this forum i will use the baking soda and vinegar remedies tonight and will post back with the results.
the symptoms are very close related to Dyshidrosis
my wife had the sme symptoms 1 week ago and that was the diagnosis, in her case is caused by strees and apparently can be chronic, it will take like 1 month to recover and her doctor recommend to change her life style, i strongly recommend you to go directly to a dermatologyst expert.
By the way our dermatologist recomend only a very basic solution, water and salt, is a miracle that convination, she use to put her hands and feet under the water with salt for 15 minutes and after 1 week, all blisters dissaperead. her doctor prescribed her a German homeopathy treatment wich basically fights the strees, she is sleeping like a baby and her sense of humor just change, her hands are getting better every day, thanks god.
Hi,  did the water and salt really work?  I just wanted to know because I am having that exact same problem with my hands at this moment.  I went to the doctor and all they did was give me cream saying that I had Scabies but when I looked up what Scabies was, it looked like nothing what I have.  I googled "what are tiny bumps on my hands were?"  and got this site, so I was reading everything that everyone was saying and this is exactly what I have.   I also wanted to ask, did you or anyone reading this find out what it is called?
Don't pierce them! I have this problem for couple of years now. the worse was when i pierced and scratched them! recently I got them again and immediately started washing hands if they got sweaty and they receded almost completely except my left foot. Since I sit in an awkward manner I scratch and rub only my left foot, the result is that now my right foot is completely clean while my left looks like an athlete foot! I think these are contagious but will spread only on moist sides of fingers, foot and hands, and later if scratched, will spread elsewhere.
I think I've got them from my father whom used to wear my slippers and he got them from a dirty floor. But nobody in my family got them from us.
Don't wear other people shoes and gloves!
I get this too, Lisa.  Tried everything (prescribed and over the counter medicines) and spent years using moisturisers in an attempt to soothe it but nothing worked until I read an article that suggested that creams and moisturisers were just exacerbating the situation.  What my skin needed was something to dry the area....and the cheap solution is calamine lotion.  It's cheap here in the UK - £1 or so a bottle and lasts for ages.  Surely it's worth giving it a go?
i can relate to your story. my boyfriend was first to show the signs of itching..but his have scabbed unlike mine.. they prescribed us hydrocortisone and another cream. nothing has worked!!!!! someone please give us an answer!...... -kassandra
please let me name of the cream thanks
My sister and I used to have sweaty hands. Once in a while during more stressful periods we would get a condition where our hands would itch like crazy and small red bumps would appear on our palms. The condition would worsen if we exposed our hands to hot water. Also, after a day or two, the skin on our hands would feel like onion skin.
I was in college the first time I got the condition. The doctor at the clinic had no idea what it was but we went through a book of skin disorders and eventually came across a condition that exactly described what I had. There were two medications that were suggested to treat this syndrome. The first was cortisone cream. The second was Probanthine taken orally. These pills were very very small but they did the trick. The condition went away after the third pill. Evidently excess sweating is at the root of the problem and probanthine inhibits the sweat glands.
The condition would pop up once every few years and I found I could make it go away if I stayed away from coffee and tea.

By the way, the probanthine had a weird side-effect. For the two days I took the pill, I found myself saying exactly what came into my head. In other words I heard myself saying what I was thinking without any editing as to what was appropriate or not. I couldn't stop myself. However, the side-effect went away right after I stopped taking the medication.
That's because hair removal cream makes your skin very sensitive and opens your pores.
Do you remember what the condition was called?
I currently have an outbreak of these little clear blisters on my fingers.  It came on for the first time years ago and this is maybe the third or fourth outbreak I've noticed.  It seems that it's definitely "Dyshidrosis" (Dyshidrotic eczema) and it's really depressing to see that there are several forums dedicated to this, but absolutely no proven cures or treatments.  I recently dealt with a bad case of poison ivy in which I was prescribed Methylprednisolone and Domeboro.  

The methylprednisolone is long-gone and I wouldn't want to try it for this anyway.  However, I'm going to treat these little blisters in a similar manner to poison.  This means avoiding scratching or popping the blisters and applying water-based treatments to dry out the skin.  In particular I'll use the Domeboro (which can be found over the counter at a pharmacy) to soak my hands in the morning and at night after work.  I'll use small amount of benedryl on the larger patches of "bubbles."  I'll re-post with results if I think anything is working.  Otherwise, consider me once again amongst the long list of clueless sufferers.

A few other things: I eat extremely healthy and work out several times a week.

My breakouts of Dyshidrotic eczema have been mostly in the late summer/early fall months.

Stress due to my job & stress due to other health problems have corresponded to the times of outbreaks.
Have been dealing with this for about 7 years. Sweating makes it worse. Dish pan hands carries a whole different meaning. When I get water on my hands the skin in my palms and palm side of my fingers gets white like it's saturated and dead. Lotions agrivate the issue. But, alas I have found one remedy. When my hands break out and start to itch, I'll go through and pop all the little minuscule blisters. But here's the hard part. To keep it from coming back for a few weeks to a few months, I'll wash my hands with bleach. It burns like the dickens, but it seems to work pretty well. Oh, and just in case you try this, be near a sink. You're gonna want to rinse your hands thoroughly.
please let me know thename of cream and feon where it will be available
I have small pimple type things in clusters around my wrists and in the webbing of my fingers I even had them on my face and my inner thigh.
They have clear liquid when I pop them. Please help
To small skin coloured bumps have come up on my thumbs and they are really itchy will they go eventually?
A few days ago 2 small skin coloured bumps came up on my thumbs and they are really itchy will they eventually go on they're own?
my hands have been like all of yours its crazy, ive ahd this for 16 years and i dont think any doctoe knows anything, even the dermatoligist is hopeless they just dony listen, i have tried  everything, its ruining my life my hands are so painful, they have deep cracks at times and the skin constanly peels , they are raw, i hate it only you people would understand , i just get so angry and frustrated i cant keep my house clean even handling dry washing hurts them, its debilitating, cant evn work let alone look after my family,even my husband and kids dont care they are just so used to it but dont try to help with household chore ahhhhhhh im going nuts
I feel your pain...I am going through the same thing. But my family does help, thank god. I work in a daycare and have to was my hands at least 50 times or more a day and it makes it worse, it makes my hands dry out and crack and it kills me. I have no idea why this is happening to me and it helps to see what other people have to say. I can't afford to go to the doctor so hopefully some of people's advice can help. Good luck to you!!!
Hi. Im angel im 17 im haveing the same problems i have lil flesh colored blisters on my hands, chest,arms,belley, legs,etc.they itch so bad iv been with 3 guys not sexualy since iv had it and they all have it my ex had it when i got with him then i got it the doters said its eather red mange, scabies, or body lice they gave me treatment for all 3 and it still ant gone away if eneyone finds out what it is please email or text me ill even send pics of it (205)570-1313 or ***@**** please
Hi belkgirl and all of you out there!!
I have been suffering with these symptons for the last 7 months and have used all creams on the market. I went for a couple of cortisone injections as well as used medication for it. In my second day after injection, all spots disappear, but it only last for about 3-4 weeks. I have now came accross a homoeopath and he immediately gave me 3 different preparations to use. One week later and all is blisters are gone and it is only the tiny bown spot and a little bit of skin that is cracking for which he also gave me a big pot of ointment. Would you like me to mention the name here or can I email you and give you the name?
I would like to know what type of cream you are referring about that works better than the Dermatoligist. Please I really want to take you advise, because my systoms are becoming worse.
I am having the same thing
My mom told me that eventually they will peel and you will start your period... My aunt has the same thing and it lasts a week or two.
what is the cream called? This is the first time I have ever had any type of skin problem and I'm 56. I've been stressed because I've been looking for work with no luck, I'm afraid I'll end up on the street. It started on my feet, I thought it might be athletes feet now my hands are full of it. I can't believe they don't have a cure for this. Please someone give us the name of the cream that works! PLEASE don't keep it a secret!
Valencia
As much as I don't like to admit this to ANYONE, I have had scabies (from letting someone stay in my home) and this is not scabies. I have the itchy bumps only on my middle finger on my left hand. They are driving me nuts! How is it that no one knows what this is?
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have a very high allergy to metal. When I was married, my ring broke me out (it was white gold.)  I switched the ring to my right hand as a test to make sure it was the ring, which it was.  I now haven't wore the ring on my left hand in two years and my right in about a year and a half, yet I still break out in itchy dryness on those fingers.  It hasn't happened in a while, so I thought it was gone, but just within the last few days it has returned along with these bumps we all have.
could you let me know what the cream is... ***@****
Use clear fingernail pollish. Trust me it works. Dries it out and then they go away. I work in a nursing home and when its really really hot there and i wear gloves I sweat and then I break out after sweatting really bad. Try the fingernail pollish. It will work
I just started a new job last week and have since noticed these bumps have appeared on my hands, moreso on my right. I'm not sure if my new job is relevant, or if either hand is relevant, but these bumps are itchy, have a clear liquid (I assume pus) when burst and appear to be spreading.

I have one large one on my left palm, where I previously had a small cut. I only noticed today that there seemed to be two distinct lumps on this cut, one of which I just burst and it contained the same clear fluid. This cut was about 3 months ago. It looks as thought there are several clear fluid "sacs" under the skin around the cut, which would probably burst.

Bursting them seems to cause them to refill with clear fluid in a matter of about a minute, which can then be burst/emptied again.

I also noticed the other day, a large swelling on my elbow, but I put that down to a skin burn (I was standing very close to a fire the day I noticed it, and my hoody also had a melted/burnt patch in the same spot).

Apart from my elbow, they don't seem to scab or turn red until I scratch/burst them.

Any tips on diagnosing them? Visiting the doctor is awkward due to working hours, but I'll do it if I have to!
I have had the same thing for several years,the itching is ridiculous.The itching seems to be under the skin,caused by the blisters. I have also popped them to get relief from the itching,but the clear liquid seems to be sticky.Tonight after my shower,I am going to pop them & then apply oragel,hopefully knumbing the feeling,it really gets to my nerves.Keeping my hands dry & cool,seems to also help.Palm of my hands & fingers,is where mine the blisters are located.
i went to the doctor yesterday and he said it is a virus like a form of herpes simplex 1 (not sexually transmitted)  he said theres nothing u can do about it unless u want to go on anti viral medication    mine is not that bad   he said i came into contact with it somewhere   i first noticed it when i spent time in the county jail around numerous diffrent people   it comes up every few months   its not dangerous just itches like hell but it is contagious
email me at ram-***@**** i have the same thing please help me
I have the same exact problem but just on one of my fingers. I don't know what it is or what it's called but i can confirm what many of you are saying. Everytime my hands get hot or sweaty especially if i'm wearing gloves they come back. The only thing i found out that works is alcohol. Don't touch them or scratch them or they'll get worse. I use alcohol swabs for a few days. I keep them in the affected area  for a minute and that seems to dry them and they go away. After that i try to keep my hands as dry as possible and make sure lotions don't touch the affected area. Eucerin seems to make them worse. The moment your hands get sweaty they'll come back again. I'm going to try the Calamine lotion (maybe talc powder will work too since we're trying to keep the area dry) and the clear nail polish also. Maybe with a combination of all of this we can keep them at bay!
well i have some similar it small an its on my hand its been there for about two weeks now an im kinda scared because I've been thinking that i have tiny bugs crawling in my skin, an plus it hurts wen i touch it an its been itching  
I have the same on my right palm. I have scratched them to the point of them looking like scabs now. The itching IS ridiculous! At first I thought I had tiny bugs, like on the show "My Strange Diagnosis". I too pop them looking for relief, but they just come back and seem to travel.

Did the Orajel work for the time being? I will use it until I get a GOOD diagnosis from my doctor. I hate when they just blame the most common cause and give you a medicinal treatment that isn't going to work.

Maybe "Uwon't believe it" has some info???
Started this med a few days    ago....

APO~HYDROXYZINE  10mg    I was told to take 1,2 or 3 of these before bed.  I have decided to try 2 each   every night.  

I'm pretty pumped on it....3nights now  90% gone, about 4:p.m. a small area on my hands might draw my attention, but I don't itch any more.

If I have to take these the rest of my life  ~ So Be It !   I'm feeling that great about it as I'm typing  K ?

Hope this helps you folks..... it's so  nasty  that itching....  Vodka was starting to look that good !
I've had the same issue about 7 years ago, and after research I found the EMU OIL, that helped me to rid of all the itching. Emu Oil generally helps with eczema and dry skin, and it was clinically proven. Back then I switched to all organic shampoos and creams, without the irritants.

Just last week, 7 years later I got this again - on my palms, fingers, small itchy dots. I think it was a result of the perfumes in my new non-organic shaving cream  that someone gave me as a gift and that didn't agree with me. Again, I went out and bought the pure Emu Oil, and again after a week of rigorous (5 times a day massaging into the affected areas) of application - no more itching, no more dots. I hope this time for good ;)
I've been experiencing this too several years now, it comes and goes, but only on my hands... it is very anoying, frustrating and embarassing as they can look really bad at times when the skin dries and peels. I can fell when the bumps are appearing, they itch really bad when an outbreak is coming. Someone in this forum linked this to a type of herpes that in my research is very close to the herpes that causes the lips outbreaks, I have never had a lip outbreak and I was wondering if anyone has tried the cream that is for that kind of herpes?? I will try it and post my findings. Good luck to everyone, hope we can come to a solution for this.
Thanks!
The answer for your problems is just salt. I use salt in water, will just cover your hand in salt and wash your hands with water after and leave your hands in the salt water for properly 5-10 minutes. It should stop the itching and the spots will slowly go away with out you noticing .

hope this works  
This is NOT plantar or seed warts.  It is dyshidrosis.  Warts are not fluid filled pockets.  

I have been dealing with dyshidrosis for 10 years now, fortunately I only get it on my feet.  I feel for those of you with it on your hands.
It is only this past year that I found out what it was called. For years docs. said it was athletes foot, staff infection, sweat deposits, etc and nothing they prescribed ever worked.  

Just through trial and error I found using Psoriasin gell on the itchy areas, letting it burn "so good" to kill the itch and then coating my feet with A&D ointment and socks every night while in bed keeps my feet from getting the painful cracking from the dry flaky skin.

Recently I found another list that discussed this issue and a podiatrist that has been researching this problem and experimenting with solutions has come up with the hypothesis that it is actually a systemic yeast infection that the body is sending a massive amount of histamines through the system to fight the yeast and the overabundance shows up by erupting in the hands and feet.  It is very interesting, and seems to make a lot of sense. I have long known it is not caused by anything in my invironment, or anything on my feet like fungus or the like.

I knew it came from within.  Her treatment consists of a systemic yeast medicene and Vit A therapy.  It is a fairly scientific and involved treatment but one she has had success with, so I am gearing up to try it. I've been following her posts.  I was just looking for the link and can't find it on my computer, I'll do a search and then post it here.
I get the same tiny bubbles just under the skin of my fingers every year. For me they typically occur as the weather warms in the springtime. I just started to notice the familiar annoying itch and slight sting this week after experiencing some of the hottest days of the year so far. I also think I irritated them by using cleaning products around the house yesterday, which is why they are stinging more than usual. That's what prompted me to do some research.

My symptoms typically disappear after a number of weeks, when I've gotten use to the hot weather or excessive pollen or whatever it is about spring that causes them. I have never had them diagnosed, because they don't usually interfere with my day-to-day life. Though, it is an UNCOMFORTABLE condition.

The bubbles are extremely satisfying to pop, though this ends in having the fluid leak out, so I DON'T recommend it. When they pop on their own, I end up with rings of flaky skin on my fingers. I prefer to try to keep my hands as clean and dry as possible, because warm and wet conditions seem to make them worse (doing the dishes, for instance) and avoid using harsh cleaning products which make them sting.

I have had this condition for years, though I'm pleased to know I'm not the only person who has it! I am hoping that it doesn't get any worse as I get older. It's manageable for me right now, but I don't really want to consider using steroid cream or having them cover my palms or feet.

Is anyone familiar with a remedy that dries the bubbles out? I like the idea of salt water, I certainly feel better when my skin dries after I get out of the ocean. I may try that if the irritation doesn't stop soon - thanks for the suggestion, bubbleman504!!
I need to know the name of this cream and how to get it.
hi, i have a similar problem to what you described.

this morning i woke up with bumps on my hands and feet, but i didn't think much of it. i went to work (i teach kids how to swim) and as soon as i put one foot in the pool, it burned so bad! i had no idea what to do, but i pushed through. i came home and now it hurts to walk and touch things (even this keyboard as i'm typing!) i recently discovered some more bumps on my nose, lip, and head. what the heck are these things!? they burn when i leave them alone and they hurt whenever i move. please help, i don't think i can take this much longer.
I get these all the time and a few years ago noticed that whenever I get a cut or scratch on my hand or finger they start to develop within 2-3 days. After years of experimenting with different ointments I have found that the only thing that works is triple antibiotic ointment with bacitracin zinc, neomycin , polymyxin and pramoxine. I'm thinking it must be the bacitracin zinc because when I try neosporin which has all the same ingredients besides the bacitracin zinc, it doesn't work. I find that after two nights of wearing a plastic glove with the triple antibiotic ointment on my hand the bumps are nearly completely gone. If they're really bad apply it a few times throughout the day. Hope this helps everyone.
Has anyone had a biopsy done? I have itching on me soles of my feet that I could take a knife to and just itch till it bleeds. I am also getting it on my hands. My dermatologist thinks it is Lichen Planus which is an autoimmune disorder. I had it 13 years ago and she said I was lucky because some people never get rid of it. I am going for a biopsy in 2 weeks and they will know for sure. Look it up and see and tell your doctor to take a biopsy so you know for sure.
PLEASE email me I have the same thing the DR's are full of it , think about it if the DRs helped would we be on here doing resurch (no) just like any thing in the us its all about the money ,money ,money ,money my email is m y n a m e i s w e a r d at y a h o o . c o m without the space's PLEASE HELP ME
I have the same problem skin coloured blisters on my nuckles and on my hands and feet also they itch and are quite sore i get these every time im hot for example in hot weather or excersise i think its from sweating  mine come and go but are such a pain :( my hands look like witches hands its embarrassing....personally i think its something to do with hormones and sweat glands producing these blisters through excessive sweating. Best to avoid hot conditions consult a doctor which im yet to do
I also have the same problem. It started off with one bump/lump around my left wrist and when I itched it more lightly colored pink bumps popped up. I found that the itch is not severely unbearable, unless you itch the area where the bump is which then causes more bumps to pop up. I also linked the bumps to the summer heat. When I  stay cool and put my itchy hands and feet in cool water the itching subdues and then the bumps eventually disappear, but it only takes a hectic hot summer day for them to pop back up. I decided to use natural methods/ life style changes ( staying cool, using unscented lotions and trying not to itch) to treat this problem rather than using excessive creams. Most of the bumps pop up on my left hand and left foot being that I would use my right hand to scratch my left hand and left foot.
I had these symptoms too, which were reoccurring.  I was trying creams but they weren't working.  Based on advice from this thread, and because it costs nothing, I tried salt and hot water, keeping it as hot as I could bear by adding some water from a a kettle close at hand, while I watched a movie.  It really worked well for me, almost instant relief.  I hope it works for others too!
try coconut oil, pure coconut oil...its very soothing. I have the same problem itchy rash and small clear blisters that stop itching when I pop them and run them under cold water.  Docs don't know what it is because skin problems are so vague. Also, could try benadryl if its allergy...J
Why would you not want to post it after you have told everone that YOU have found a cure? Look at all these people begging for help! Now if you realy have something then post it for everyone!
I just started getting these bumps on the inside of my fingers. I swear it scares me so much cuz idk wat it is. I started off wit ant bites than I got a rash like on my arm thtbwont go away. Now bout 2days ago I received a red bump on my finger. I had clear stuff coming out an now I just seen where I have small bumps around it an it has spread to my other finger. I haven't been to the doctor yet but I'm goin to but I cnt say I'm not scared bout wat they gonnatell me
i have almost the same problem but they arent on my feet that i noticed. only on my palms and thumbs. idk what they are but they itch like crazy! ive tried just not scratching in hopes that theyd just go away but they dont, every time i touch or run my fingers over the area they pop back up. idk whats in em cause they dont pop open but their really irritating. ik its not eczama cause some of my friends have it nd they dont look like eczema. idk what scabis look like so yea. they also start itching when i have my hands on my laptop near my touch pad. i dont really trusts doctors since sometimes they dont know what their talking about. please help!!!!!!!
btw im only 15 so idk why this is happening. only skin problems i have is acne nd these arent pimples or acne marks!
oh u poor thing... i had it so bad when i was your age it spread to the whole side and bottom of my feet where it would bleed through my socks and they would actually get stuck to my feet. its good u are taking an approach to elliminating it because i was too embarrassed to confront the issue so i suffered nearly 10 years with it. i started using clotrimazole cream mixed with another type of 2% steroidal cream of some sort sold at walgreens or rite aid... i also purchased a bottle of band-aid brand anti itch gel the worked amazing at night to help me sleep. i then used walnut oil which helped similar to the gel. so i guess start by controlling the itch and vow to never itch it or even touch unless applying creams. the final important step i took was i quit wearing shoes and if i had to wear them then immediatly remove your shoes asap when you get home or have a moment throughout the day. and you must clean it and treat it before bed every night, something as simple as a shower right before bed can greatly reduce it. good luck
the only home help i can find that helps the slightest is that sun burn with aloe vera but it doesnt help anymore. my mom is taking me to the doctor tuesday but i have a feeling their gonna tell me the same thing as the others above me. i know its not posion ivy or anything but i cant afford any other cremes since money is tight. nd is isnt on my feet. only my hands
**WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE CREAM!!!????***  AHHAAAHAA thats too funny, almost everyone asked that question. There IS NO cream, if there was then they would have said it on here. It prob was/is a scam, and they prob will send you some sun screen and say it was miracle cream imported from Timbuktu, the only place in the world it is found. Don't be gullible in a time of dispair. My apologies to all of whom I have offended, but  WAKE UP!  
**WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE CREAM!!!????***  AHHAAAHAA thats too funny, almost everyone asked that question. There IS NO cream, if there was then they would have said it. It was/is a scam, and they prob will tell you to pay a small fee or just shipping and handling. To just turn around and get your info (bank or personal)  and prob not send you anything or if your not totally cursed with bad luck they might send you some sun screen in a generic bottle and say it was miracle cream imported from Timbuktu, the only place in the world it is found. Don't be gullible in a time of dispair. My apologies to all of whom I have offended, but  WAKE UP!
I have these itchy bumps also on my right hand...have tried everything, most recently a doctor felt it might be STAPH so I'm using ointment for that but no help.  If you know of a remedy from this country or any other, please share it with me?  You can e-mail me at ***@****
Cosmostressed  
4 minutes
I too share the excruciating painful aggravating itch from these many little tiny blisters of clear fluid on my fingers. I do hair and have kept a few here and there for many many yrs but recently have had a terrible outbreak. Another coworker at the salon has it too. She is using some cream from dr for dry skin that she had from another issue. The bottle she had said: triamc, ureac, menthol, camphor........whatever that is..lol. My mother and I came up with the idea of using desitin cream..works but still too moist to heal all the way. Tonight i'm trying moist at soothing care powder for chaffing and irritation..has zinc oxide like desitin but will keep it dryer since its a powder. Hopefully this will do the tric! Will repost soon to let u know.
Monistat soothing care powder...sorry..stupid auto correct
I got on this website a week ago and my hands/ fingers hurt so bad that I couldn't even type without pain. I thought I'd let everyone know that I've been soaking my hands in warm to hot salt water (table salt or Epsom salt) this week for about 10-15 min. The first time felt really strange. At night, I've been trying to keep medical gloves on my hands with neosporin, or a generic triple antibiotic ointment, while I sleep. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and take them off, however, due to how the gloves seem to interrupt my sleep on some level. Anyway, I've been doing this for about a week and my hands are MUCH better! I still have dry, scaly skin, but it's nothing compared to what I was dealing with a week ago. I tried all this as a result of reading the prior posts. I also looked up the pictures of dishidrosis (sp?) and my hands pretty much looked exactly like the picture posted on Wikipedia. Hope this gives someone else hope. God bless you!
could you email me too ***@****
you could have hands feet and mouth disese (disease) it is common and should go away on its own after a while. if its not hand foot and mouth disese (disease) then it could be a genetic skin condition i have it on my arms my doctor just said that it is a genetic skin condition and as i age it should slow down
These same bumps everyone is describing here, popped up on the back of my left and the back of my left thigh just a few days ago.  I know skin ailments relate to something going on in the blood, thus a need for blood cleansing.  Leading up to these bumps, I also noticed for two weeks prior, a somewhat heavy white coating on my tongue, which I suspected the beginnings of Candida/yeast issue in my body.  I generally take good care of myself, eat mostly clean, vegetarian meals, and do have a couple times a week either beer or wine.  This is what I am doing with myself, hopefully it works. Will report back on my progress…
Bentonite clay on the sore, to help pull it out of the skin and also for relief of the itching
A tea made from Burdock root, Yellowdock root, Dandelion root, Sarsaparilla root
Increase my vitamin C intake to at least 1000mg a day
Take zinc
Stay away from wine, beer and wheat products
Use my homemade natural soap for everything including shampooing hair, in order to not exacerbate it by the junk that regular shampoos have in them.  I already use my soap for body, dishing washing etc. and don’t use any chemical cleaners in my house.
Most likely its scabies, a very common mite.
Hi. I've had similar problems to the ones described above for years now. Small blister like bumps that split open and turn into terribly itchy and painful patches of dry and broken skin. This only happens on my hands but covers all fingers and parts of the palm of both hands. I have finally found a way to keep it under control - it works for me, but may not work for you - but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.
So, for the last several years I have stopped eating anything with MSG in it - as this causes flare ups within a day of consumption - I have tried and tested this many times to be sure - MSG is really bad for you anyway, and I have read that one of the first signs that your body is suffering MSG toxicity is skin problems.
Anyway, sometimes the blisters came back since I gave up all MSG - and I mean all, don't think you can get away with a packet of crisps (unless they are specifically MSG free - for me even a single packet will cause a flare up within about 24 hours). So, as they have been coming back, I experimented with a few other things that I eat. I found that excessive consumption of yeast (particularly in white bread) caused flare ups within a day or so (I once ate a lot of bread, now I very rarely eat it - although remember that a lot of other stuff also contains yeast - again, including crisps).
I have also noticed that if I eat a lot of sugar then the blisters come back - so now I eat very limited amounts of that too. I know this sounds like a bit of effort (yes, I do have to read the ingredients of pretty much everything I buy - but I am used to that anyway as I also avoid all sweeteners (not due to blisters but due to them being toxic in general) and try to avoid any GM foods (again, not, as far as I know, any relation to the blisters) as well as just being careful what I eat in general. I would advise you to avoid junk food as much as possible (especially places like McDonalds and such - as not only is a lot of their food laden with MSG and sugar - which for me would cause a massive flare up of the blisters - but it is generally pretty bad for you anyway).
I also avoid soap - only use moisturising variety - as this causes the blisters to return within about twelve hours, and I avoid some shampoo's and conditioners - I again use moisturiser enriched ones - yes, they can be a bit more expensive but I prefer it to having unsightly, itchy and painful hands (I play guitar so the broken skin - which can get pretty severe indeed - is a real problem for me - hence the several years spent trying to combat it without using steroid creams - that thin the skin - or lagging my hands in moisturiser - as I want my fingertips to be hard so I can play for hours without getting blisters). I also find that certain cleaning chemicals will cause problems so I wear gloves whenever I handle them - also some washing up liquid causes problems - so I try to use more skin friendly varieties or again, use gloves.

So...the quick list of things I avoid and things I try to do (only blister related - not gonna preach a moral position)

MSG (Noticed a massive improvement in my skin within about three days of avoiding this)
Excessive Sugar
Yeast - Particularly in white bread.
Soap (use skin friendly types. Particularly avoid strong scented soaps).
Some Shampoo and Conditioners (again, use skin friendly types)
Cleaning chemicals (Wear gloves, don't use this as an excuse to shirk on the cleaning)
Washing Up Liquid (Again, use skin friendly types or wear gloves)

Drink plenty of water, try to avoid leaving your hands (or wherever you are effected) damp for too long. Try to keep it as cool as possible. Sorry I can't be more specific about which soaps and shampoo's are good, not sure if it is particular to my skin (like an allergy) or will work for everyone, so I guess it is best to just try different types until you find one that works for you. Don't want to come off as a salesman but I generally use the plain Dove liquid soap. As a general rule of thumb for me, if my hands itch when I use a soap or shampoo - I generally avoid it forever.

For anyone else who has these problems, I hope this helps in some way.
Just read the post above mine - natural cleaning products are probably a much better idea than wearing gloves.
Caladryl
Please help me.  I have had this for years.  I about to go crazy, I can't even touch my grandchild because my hand are so dry, itching, skin breaks, pumps with sometimes clear and sometimes white fluid, like blisters.

I would appreciate any help any body can give me.  Doctors simply don't know.  It even effects my nails, they look like a termite ate them out.
Pompholyx is probably the answer.  And it is probably caused by an allergy.  I have an honours degree in biochemistry and am something of an expert on essential oils, but it took me nearly 30 years to work out what I had - an allergy to spice oils.  Clove, coriander, cinnamon etc.  You might think that I would just need to avoid curries, but actually these are very common in many perfumes and aftershaves.  Especially my favourite.  I just stopped using these products (inc underarm deodorant) and spots on my toes and fingers disappeared.  You just need to work out what your allergy is, but these are a good start...
The condition is called Dyshidrotic Eczema. It has no known cause but is believed to be more common in those who are more stressed, have allergies, if hands are often in water or moist, or if one works with chemicals (cement, chromium, cobalt, or nickel). For itching try taking Benadryl or Claritin. Apply Vaseline, mineral oil, or vegetable shortening twice a day and after handwashings. If itching persists after that try using a thick cream like Lubriderm or Eucerin.
Hi can you send me the name of the cream they don't make in the USA for the tiny it itchy bumps? What is it called I know it's not exzima .. Thanks for the help
***@****
please tell me what you used...I am so frustrated with these weeping, itchy bumps.  Thank you.  ***@****
can u email me what its called i have these bumps too ***@****
I have had this type of dermatitis for years. It comes and goes and is brought on by many emotional,physical and environmental causes. I just had 2 massive blisters ( usually they are tiny) on my ring finger that were so itchy and painful that I used a steriwipe to clean my finger, popped both blisters with a sterile pin, covered my finger in a thin layer of fatty steroid ointment and put on bandaid on it over night. I woke up this morning and its dried up and the bumps and swelling have pretty much disappeared. Stay away from moisturiser, soaps, stress and humidity. Also cotton gloves are no good. Try sea water and washing your hands less.
This sounds like dyshidrosis. Had this on and off for about 40 yrs and it was chronic in my teens and twenties. It is not infectious but it seems to be hereditary. I do not believe for a moment it is sweat related as i have lived in climates from hot, dry and snow. Makes no difference. However I firmly believe outbreaks are stress related and worsened by the use of fragranced soap and skin products. I use shampoos and products free of laurel sulphate, and use pure liquid soaps. A medicated cream is helpful with the itching.  I wouldnt personally touch steroid creams unless the outbreak was severe as they thin the skin. Outbreaks on the feet are particularly distressing and a soothing foot powder can help. These are not little warts. Hope my experience and suggestions help!
Could you please tell me what you used?
I had this in college and once or twice since in the past 20 years. I had a biopsy done and it showed nothing- no diagnois from any doctor since. One mentioned stress related.  It does go away,however,  this time I had a horrible yeast infection and my doctor prescribed Fluconazole.  I also had a UTI and was given a strong antibiotic at the same time.  The itchy bumps went away and I would bet it was yeast.  Try the yeast med- eat healthy yogurt and stay away from yeast in breads, processsed foods and beer.  I also use AZO yeast tabs daily.
Hey everyone, I think I have the same condition you guys are talking about, and I have figured out, at least for myself, what causes them. I had always had dry skin on my hands, and been prescribed steroid cream for it since I was young, but I kept needing progressively stronger stuff. Oddly enough, the problem originally started one week at work when I decided I would were latex gloves all week to let my hands rest and recover.  Over my weekend, my hands exploded in blisters all over my fingers and palms.  My original thought was latex allergy.  

I get these small clear blisters mostly on my index fingers now, but it used to be all over my palms and fingers. They itch like hell and as they heal they leave hard dry dead skin in their place, that is prone to very painful splits. It's a horrible condition to say the least, there was a good while where I was wearing 15 band aids or more a DAY on my hands just to cover all the splits. I saw three doctors, and two dermatologists who prescribed me with several steroid creams and sprays and one put me on an incredibly expensive  drug called Toctino ($500can/month WITH 80% covereage!!!).  Needless to say, none of these creams or pills really helped and the problem persisted.  So I started trying to eliminate things that might be causing it.  I work at a bakery, so my first thought was that it was something I was touching, flour, soaps, cleaners, metal trays etc.  So for several month i was wearing cotton gloves with vinyl disposable gloves over-top.  The problem persisted.  
I started going to the nutrition store near my house, and the girl their was thinking it was something I was ingesting.  She suggested an elimination diet, which entailed eliminating certain things from your diet, like gluten, dairy, soy, processed foods etc.  One of the first things I tried was taking out dairy, THE NEXT DAY(!!!!) there was a noticeable reduction in the blisters.  They were still there of course, but none of them had gotten any bigger, and no new ones had formed.  I kept Dairy out of my system and over about a month, the blisters and dots disappeared completely.  I have since, unfortunately, tested this theory, by eating products with milk in them (you would be amazed at how much contains dairy), and sure enough, whenever I consume dairy, the blisters reappear.  They aren't nearly as bad anymore though, now that I only consume it by accident rather than several times a day.  I also started taking a large amount of fishoil daily (3-6 TBSP a day) which seems to help with them as it is a strong anti inflammatory (among its other varied benefits).  

After discovering this, I went and got allergy tested for foods.  And according to the test, I am not allergic to dairy, or any other foods for that matter, yet my body just can't seem to handle it, and it responds with hand blisters.  

So, at least for myself, I found the answer as to what was causing this.  
If you have any questions, you can email me
***@****  
I have bumps on my hands from time to time, they just appear out of nowhere and start to itch, but after about 10-15 minutes they go away just as fast. it  happens about once a week. They don't hurt, they're just really annoying.
If it's anything like me then it could be polymorphic light eruption which is an allergy to the UV rays from the sun and will cause itchy bumps on the sensitive areas of skin that have been in contact with the sunlight, usually the back of the hands/fingers or the V area of the back of the neck. It only occurs during sunny days, usually when on holiday or if here in the UK then around between April and September (Spring and Summer). It can start from any age, even if it never happened to you before and started with me 5 years ago, I only just figured out what it was, fortunately for me the best thing is prevention, a sunblock with a 4 or 5 star UVA protection (NOT SPF) does the trick nicely to stop it flaring up in the first place. I've never found anything that actually makes it feel better or go away once it's flared up other than time, it usually goes away after a couple of weeks of non exposure.
Your post deffinitely sounds like the condition I mentioned above, especially with it happening when the weather warms in the Sring and Summer time, exactly like mine. Even when I'm indoors on a hot day if it's particularly bright.
I agree that what she is describing is pompholyx.  I am a bit of an expert on vesicular skin lesions, and suffer from pompholyx myself.  I recommend to you to use hydrocortisone ointment to stop the itching.  It actually does work for a little while very well.  That is my expert opinion.  My REAL opinion is this:
pierce the lesions early and get the fluid off. (it doesn't contain any infectious material, but still get it off).  Use isopropyl rubbing alcohol to clean it.  This hurts badly.  The key is to seriously do not get your hands wet at all.  It is very difficult, but if you can, they will go away much faster.  If you are outside, let the sun hit your skin to dry it even more that way.  it helps.  And if the itching is unbearable still, use 1% hydrocortisone ointment, NOT cream.  then pray/hope it is a while before they come again.  good luck!
First of all, Anyone still writing to "Uwon't believe it", you need to STOP. This person is an obvious sham and doesn't have a miracle cure, otherwise he would have put it out there and someone over the past 6 years of this thread would have tried it. BOGUS.

I have had this off and on for many years. I do think it's related to a topical allergy. I first noticed getting this after a day of intense house cleaning with gloves and chemicals. It would eventually go away. Sometimes it pops up on a few fingers and itches, but is pretty mild. Most recently, I bought a parafin wax kit and tried it on my hands (just to help soften them). 2 days later, my fingers are covered in very tiny itchy bumps. The wax treatment involves putting a moisturizer on your hands (I used coconut oil), then a plastic bag, then repeatedly dipping in the wax to form a thick seal, covering in a thick mitt and waiting 20 minutes before removing. Obviously this keeps heat and moisture in and seems like the logical possible cause for this latest episode. I think a systemic yeast condition could also be a culprit.

I don't have an answer, but I will try some of these suggestions - short of the dermatologist (as they have not helped in the past). Good luck all and keep the suggestions and conversation going!
I have the same thing but only on my hands and its really annoying, constantly scratching my hands.  But the steps that you did, did it stop itching? After you keep doing something and washing your hands with hot water and soap Lastly will it stop in a few weeks?

I've had this same condition since I was about 22. I'm now 37.
The tiny, itchy blisters come every summer. If I can leave them alone, they tend to go away faster, trouble is I ALWAYS scratch and pop them, causing them to spread all over the area they are in. I only have a mild case, never thought much of it because it always goes away on it's own after a few weeks, but after reading these posts I really feel for those who have it worse. I will also try some of the "anti-itch" suggestions, but I truly believe it isn't brought on by anything I'm doing in particular because, without fail, I get them every summer, so it must be either heat or sun related.
Good luck to all and thank you
Good luck to all and thank you
hello friend can you please e mail me the name of the cream .
I would really like to know what the name of the cream is. my daughter has the same symptoms, little itchy pimples on her fingers and toes. The doctor hasn't diagnosed anything other than exzema (eczema) which i know is incorrect. Please kindly send me the name of the cream. I really hope it works.
please email me at ***@****
I have this same issue everyone is talking about I just started getting it a week ago....can you help

***@****

Thanks so much
BILL K.
I USED to get this for years (20+) typically in springtime or fall. Sometimes both. It would start with itching in one spot followed by clear bumps.  Within days the water-filled bumps would cover the backs of my hands and the tops of my  feet. It was intense, wake-me-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night itching. I would scratch until I bled.  I tried prescription creams and positions. I tried vinegar.  I tried salt water, hair dryers (to dry it out), calamine lotion. Nothing helped.
I finally found a "cure." (I'm not a doctor or healthcare professional of any kind. This is simply an account of what worked for me.) I purchased through Amazon a 20% solution of salicylic acid. I'd coat the infected area and let it sit for 3-5 minutes then rinse with running cool or cold water for at least 5 minutes. Don't scrub. Be very gentle with the skin as it is already traumatized.
***WARNING: do not use if you have sensitivity or allergy to aspirin. BE AWARE: it burns. BE AWARE: all the warning labels say do not use on broken skin. It is NOT intended for this purpose. Try a test spot first.***

I used this daily until it started to dry out, usually within a few days. I only used it when the rash was present or when I felt the itching start. I also did not use it more than twice a day. After about 3 years of using this homemade treatment, my rash finally stopped coming back. I have been rash free for at least 6 years.
Hi Webkruse,

Did you ever do the systemic yeast treatment?  I'm very interested in following up on that as I've believed for the past six months that is what this is.  I've had many other symptoms associated with a systemic yeast infection and would like to know the link or the physician's name if you have it so that I can share the information with my PCP.
Yes it is dyshidrosis, aka Pompholyx. Water blisters, a form of eczema. Both my feet are covered. Now I've got them starting on my hands. Keep hands dry and use sensitive soaps.  There is no cure, just as eczema really has no cure. Take care and it may go into remission. I've spent tons of money on lotions and potions. Don't waste your money.
I feel terrible for all of the people on here. I've suffered from severe skin conditions since my early teens, including the itchy bumps on my palms, itchy rashes on my upper back, on the tops of my thighs, even my scalp from time to time. I saw doctors repeatedly, they called it contact dermatitis (and medicated it), they called it acne (and medicated it). As soon as I'd finish the meds, it would come right back. So my first mission (after my hair started to thin) was to solve the scalp itch. Determined cause: sulfates (and other chemicals)in my shampoos and conditioners. Successful solution:found hair products without sulfates, parabens or any other synthetic ingredients. Not only did this cure my scalp itch, it also cured the rash on my upper back. (It was caused from the shampoo running down my back and then my hair laying on it.) Once I'd learned what the chemicals in my hair products were doing to my scalp and back, I concluded that they were doing the same thing to my palms and legs add well. My method is to search on the Web any ingredient that I don't know with the words "side effects". Livestrong is a reliable website on this subject. The bottom line is that if it's derived naturally but chemically altered is no longer natural therefore or bodies don't know what to do with it so or bodies react in unpleasant ways.  If it's synthetic it never was natural, therefore it was never meant to go on or in the human body! If you have questions about any ingredient, I will gladly do the research for you!
I have this too, all over and only ever on my right hand? The itching is unbearable until I use a clean needle to pop the blisters, my doc didn't seem to diagnose me with anything just gave me betnovate cream which doesn't relieve the itching therefore doesn't stay on long enough to work !!! Pleaseeeee someone what can relieve this its so frustrating and hurt where I itch so much?
Thank you!!
How can  get your email address??
I had this condition a long time ago in my teens. It was so bad that both my palms n fingers (areas without pores) were totally covered with pin head sized blisters. It was disgusting and scary. It itched so bad i often soaked my hands in very very hot water. By doing that, my hands became red and swollen but it gave some relief from the itch. My mum made me a brew which I drank and the blisters went away in about a week.

Now I'm in my 50's and just had an outbreak again after all those years. I went and brewed that old brew, drank it for a few days, and the swelling, itch and blisters just disappeared.

Here's the difficult part. I live far away in Singapore and we have this dried fruit you can buy from a Chinese traditional medicine shop. Its called Luo Han Guo. If you google that, you'll have an idea of what it looks like and its benefits.

Try to get hold of this dried fruit, break it open, loosen up the papery pulp inside and boil everything for 20 minutes or so in about 4 coffee cups of water on low heat. Drink it all up in the course of a day. Repeat a few days.

After all this time it still worked like a miracle for me. I truly sympathise with anyone who has this condition so I just want to share what worked for me. I hope it works for you too.
I've had these bumps for years.
usually on the fingers, they are always small head of a pin sized skin colored with no redness and have a clear fluid. Once popped the itch goes away the area usually goes to a brown spot, sometimes surrounding skin peels away as well to make a spot 4x bigger.
I agree that this is Pompholyx, or Dishydrosis

What I've discovered as a sufferer and through experimentation is that they seem to be infectious. If I pop the blister and don't wash my hands the bumps will spread to the surrounding area. this link is typical of what that looks like http://perridermatology.com/blog/2011/5/14/eczema-hand-dermatitis.html

If I pop it with a clean needle and then use antibacterial soap or sanitizer then it won't spread.
If I'm not careful my wife will get the bumps on her hands if I am getting them and not careful with washing my hands. She has never had it before meeting me. A previous girlfriend had the same issue, suddenly getting it after meeting me. She didn't take the advise of popping the blisters and hand washing and it spread across her palm.

youre the biggest liar alive. i had this several times in my lives all over my hands an it would spread from my fingers to cover my entire hand. guess what? i was born in a small town in russia and the first and second times i got it i was too  young to encounter an american even in 2 degrees of separation minimum. guess how it got diagnosed as? ECZEMA! In Russia, by a doctor who also had never encountered americans or its medical field. guess what happened when i got it the last time in my life, over 14 years ago. i had recently moved to america. the doctor gave me a bunch of sample tubes of cream, for free, that cured it in 2 days and i havent had it since. no pills. hmmmmm, how come you so hateful towards americans and o full of **** at the same time?
HI, MY NAME IS JOHN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WLOULD DEFFINITLY WOILD LIKE TO NO WHERE TO GET THIS CREAM
My girlfriend and I had this same rash for about four or five months and stumbled across some information that made sense. There are lots of heavy metals in our air right now from the marshmellow snakes in the sky. When you eat gluten, these metals which we are breathing in are pushed out from our skeletal and muscular matter through our skin, which is what causes the itching that everyone is experiencing. Start taking borax. It is a naturally occurring mineral and it binds itself with heavy metals and pulls them from your system as well as helps regulate the hypothallamus, which is also responsible for the body's usage of minerals. 20 Mule Team is the common brand in U.S grocery stores. Start out with one eighth of a tsp dissolved in a litre of water and dranken throughout the day for five days a week. You may gradually increase the amounts after some time. You would need to eat at least a whole box of borax to overdose on it, though the taste is a little strange! Not only will this clear up your skin but it will also increase your energy levels, open your nerve pathways, clear your mind, improve your memory, increase the lucidity of your dreams, increase your sexual vitality, open your endocerine system, strengthen your bones and joints and elevate your mood! : )... Spread the word if you will!
If you don't know what I mean by marshmallow snakes, look up at the sky when some of those airplanes fly by and leave lines of cloud. That is the disease.
Oh yes. And there is one catch... :( It will be necessary to stop eating gluten as well if you want to completely discontinue the rash since it is the gluten that carries the metals through the skin. This way the boron will instead carry the metals out through your urine. If this diet is too strict for you, take it up with your government, who are the ones spraying the marshmallow snakes.
I used to get these. About a year ago I changed the lotions, soaps, shampoos, and products I use to items that didn't have Sulfates, parabens, paraffins, phthalates, soy or gluten fillers. This winter I realized I hadn't gotten those little blister/pimples in almost a year. Coincidence? The products I use are very gentle, and as close to nature as we can get. Full of good things like shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin e, essential oils.
If you need help finding such products I can direct you.

***@****
Can anyone just tell me what it is all read. I dont want to hear your stories. I just want to know what you have. Please and thank you.
I get these tiny itchy bumps on the backs of my hands and I use camphophenique on it and it helps the itch some what but mine itch mostly at night .not sure what it is really
Hi I would love to know where you find better products I am allergic to most things so a gentle product would be awesome .thank you

Please tell me
I first noticed having these finger blisters in 1999, it was on one finger. The blisters were small at first, but hard and painful. They would go away after a week or so. Then I would go for maybe a year before having them again.  Over the years, it gradually got worse, to the point that instead of having years of clear hands, I would break out on the same two or three fingers on both hands constantly. The blisters would hurt then develop into a rash of itchy dry flaking skin.  The itching could be unbearable! Not mention how bad my hands could look. I researched online and found the name dyshidrosis and pompholyx. I tried so many different things. None of the soaking or gloves or any of that worked for me. One that did help slightly was a sea salt scrub made with coconut oil.  The scrubbing helped with the itching and the salt and oil helped the healing and made my hands softer, as long as I didn't overscrub! Then last year, quite by accident, I discovered that taking a probiotic helped tremendously. I started taking Azo Cranberry supplement when I was on vacation (I thought I was getting a UTI). It said you could take it regularly to help prevent UTI so I kept taking it. I noticed that the rash had gotten better. So I increased the dosage of the supplement and found that as long as I took it every morning and night without missing a dose, I could keep the rash under control. Not gone or cured, but to the point that I did not notice the rash or itch all the time. Now to the point of my comment :)  Four weeks ago, I decided to start a gluten free diet. Mainly for my husband who has MS and has had symptoms of gluten intolerance for decades, we just didn't know anything about gluten until now.  So I also started eating gluten free.  I had run out of the probiotic and was planning to get more, my hands usually remind me if I don't take it!  But my hands were not bothering me after a week of eating gluten free.  It has now been four weeks, and I have not taken the Azo, and my hands are completely clear. I am convinced that my rash is some kind of allergic response to gluten. From what I have read about gluten intolerance, there can be many side effects throughout the body. I will never eat gluten again!!! Just looking at a piece of bread brings the reminder of what my hands were like.  Unless you have experienced it, you don't realize the agony that it can be. So I don't think there is a treatment or medicine for it.  I think you have to determine what the trigger is and prevent it. Good luck, and I highly recommend trying the gluten free experiment to see if it helps you.
Hello. I am with you 100% on doctors prescribe for money. I have these bumps all over my hands I'm going crazy. Can you please help me.
omg thats exactly what i have, thanks so much for taking the time and posting this, finally an answer.
I have been dealing with the same thing.  I soaked my skin in salt water and then put oregano essential oil on them and they are going away.

I chose Oregano to try because of its properties: Properties: Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti Allergenic, Anti Oxidant, Anti Inflammatory, Anti parasitic, Digestive