small itchy bumps on my hands
Four days ago my hands started itching (not unusal for me though), but it felt like a bite or something and I looked and there was a small bump that looked like a blister. Looking all over my hands they are all over. It's not like a rash, there's no redness except when I've scratched, the bumps aren't red, they are skin colored  - it just looks like little fever blisters or something. When they break they are just filled w/ clear fluid and stop itching. They seem to itch more when my hands are warm (my hands are ususally cold - I have raynauds) like while I'm watching tv all covered up.

Actually it started a few weeks ago w/ my big toe on
top.  Last summer I had something similar on the bottoms of my toes and the doc prescribed a cream thinking it was a fungus or something. After almost 2 mos they got better. I tried the cream on my toe this time and it stopped itching, but is still bumpy but looks like it's healing. When it got on my hands I thought OMG it's spreading. I went to see the doc yesterday (mine was off so I saw an associate) and she said that it
isn't fungal at all. She tested to see if it was scabies that was negative and called it something that I don't remember. She gave me samples of Apexicon Cream and it seems to stop the itching, but the bumps seem to be spreading still.

I am 40, female and just finished 6 mos of accutane two days ago.

I've had this same condition since I was about 22. I'm now 37.
The tiny, itchy blisters come every summer. If I can leave them alone, they tend to go away faster, trouble is I ALWAYS scratch and pop them, causing them to spread all over the area they are in. I only have a mild case, never thought much of it because it always goes away on it's own after a few weeks, but after reading these posts I really feel for those who have it worse. I will also try some of the "anti-itch" suggestions, but I truly believe it isn't brought on by anything I'm doing in particular because, without fail, I get them every summer, so it must be either heat or sun related.
Good luck to all and thank you
hello friend can you please e mail me the name of the cream .
I would really like to know what the name of the cream is. my daughter has the same symptoms, little itchy pimples on her fingers and toes. The doctor hasn't diagnosed anything other than exzema which i know is incorrect. Please kindly send me the name of the cream. I really hope it works.
please email me at ***@****
I have this same issue everyone is talking about I just started getting it a week ago....can you help

***@****

Thanks so much
BILL K.
I USED to get this for years (20+) typically in springtime or fall. Sometimes both. It would start with itching in one spot followed by clear bumps.  Within days the water-filled bumps would cover the backs of my hands and the tops of my  feet. It was intense, wake-me-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night itching. I would scratch until I bled.  I tried prescription creams and positions. I tried vinegar.  I tried salt water, hair dryers (to dry it out), calamine lotion. Nothing helped.
I finally found a "cure." (I'm not a doctor or healthcare professional of any kind. This is simply an account of what worked for me.) I purchased through Amazon a 20% solution of salicylic acid. I'd coat the infected area and let it sit for 3-5 minutes then rinse with running cool or cold water for at least 5 minutes. Don't scrub. Be very gentle with the skin as it is already traumatized.
***WARNING: do not use if you have sensitivity or allergy to aspirin. BE AWARE: it burns. BE AWARE: all the warning labels say do not use on broken skin. It is NOT intended for this purpose. Try a test spot first.***

I used this daily until it started to dry out, usually within a few days. I only used it when the rash was present or when I felt the itching start. I also did not use it more than twice a day. After about 3 years of using this homemade treatment, my rash finally stopped coming back. I have been rash free for at least 6 years.
Hi Webkruse,

Did you ever do the systemic yeast treatment?  I'm very interested in following up on that as I've believed for the past six months that is what this is.  I've had many other symptoms associated with a systemic yeast infection and would like to know the link or the physician's name if you have it so that I can share the information with my PCP.
Yes it is dyshidrosis, aka Pompholyx. Water blisters, a form of eczema. Both my feet are covered. Now I've got them starting on my hands. Keep hands dry and use sensitive soaps.  There is no cure, just as eczema really has no cure. Take care and it may go into remission. I've spent tons of money on lotions and potions. Don't waste your money.
I feel terrible for all of the people on here. I've suffered from severe skin conditions since my early teens, including the itchy bumps on my palms, itchy rashes on my upper back, on the tops of my thighs, even my scalp from time to time. I saw doctors repeatedly, they called it contact dermatitis (and medicated it), they called it acne (and medicated it). As soon as I'd finish the meds, it would come right back. So my first mission (after my hair started to thin) was to solve the scalp itch. Determined cause: sulfates (and other chemicals)in my shampoos and conditioners. Successful solution:found hair products without sulfates, parabens or any other synthetic ingredients. Not only did this cure my scalp itch, it also cured the rash on my upper back. (It was caused from the shampoo running down my back and then my hair laying on it.) Once I'd learned what the chemicals in my hair products were doing to my scalp and back, I concluded that they were doing the same thing to my palms and legs add well. My method is to search on the Web any ingredient that I don't know with the words "side effects". Livestrong is a reliable website on this subject. The bottom line is that if it's derived naturally but chemically altered is no longer natural therefore or bodies don't know what to do with it so or bodies react in unpleasant ways.  If it's synthetic it never was natural, therefore it was never meant to go on or in the human body! If you have questions about any ingredient, I will gladly do the research for you!
I have this too, all over and only ever on my right hand? The itching is unbearable until I use a clean needle to pop the blisters, my doc didn't seem to diagnose me with anything just gave me betnovate cream which doesn't relieve the itching therefore doesn't stay on long enough to work !!! Pleaseeeee someone what can relieve this its so frustrating and hurt where I itch so much?
Thank you!!
How can  get your email address??
I had this condition a long time ago in my teens. It was so bad that both my palms n fingers (areas without pores) were totally covered with pin head sized blisters. It was disgusting and scary. It itched so bad i often soaked my hands in very very hot water. By doing that, my hands became red and swollen but it gave some relief from the itch. My mum made me a brew which I drank and the blisters went away in about a week.

Now I'm in my 50's and just had an outbreak again after all those years. I went and brewed that old brew, drank it for a few days, and the swelling, itch and blisters just disappeared.

Here's the difficult part. I live far away in Singapore and we have this dried fruit you can buy from a Chinese traditional medicine shop. Its called Luo Han Guo. If you google that, you'll have an idea of what it looks like and its benefits.

Try to get hold of this dried fruit, break it open, loosen up the papery pulp inside and boil everything for 20 minutes or so in about 4 coffee cups of water on low heat. Drink it all up in the course of a day. Repeat a few days.

After all this time it still worked like a miracle for me. I truly sympathise with anyone who has this condition so I just want to share what worked for me. I hope it works for you too.
I've had these bumps for years.
usually on the fingers, they are always small head of a pin sized skin colored with no redness and have a clear fluid. Once popped the itch goes away the area usually goes to a brown spot, sometimes surrounding skin peels away as well to make a spot 4x bigger.
I agree that this is Pompholyx, or Dishydrosis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

What I've discovered as a sufferer and through experimentation is that they seem to be infectious. If I pop the blister and don't wash my hands the bumps will spread to the surrounding area. this link is typical of what that looks like http://perridermatology.com/blog/2011/5/14/eczema-hand-dermatitis.html

If I pop it with a clean needle and then use antibacterial soap or sanitizer then it won't spread.
If I'm not careful my wife will get the bumps on her hands if I am getting them and not careful with washing my hands. She has never had it before meeting me. A previous girlfriend had the same issue, suddenly getting it after meeting me. She didn't take the advise of popping the blisters and hand washing and it spread across her palm.

youre the biggest liar alive. i had this several times in my lives all over my hands an it would spread from my fingers to cover my entire hand. guess what? i was born in a small town in russia and the first and second times i got it i was too  young to encounter an american even in 2 degrees of separation minimum. guess how it got diagnosed as? ECZEMA! In Russia, by a doctor who also had never encountered americans or its medical field. guess what happened when i got it the last time in my life, over 14 years ago. i had recently moved to america. the doctor gave me a bunch of sample tubes of cream, for free, that cured it in 2 days and i havent had it since. no pills. hmmmmm, how come you so hateful towards americans and o full of **** at the same time?
HI, MY NAME IS JOHN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WLOULD DEFFINITLY WOILD LIKE TO NO WHERE TO GET THIS CREAM
My girlfriend and I had this same rash for about four or five months and stumbled across some information that made sense. There are lots of heavy metals in our air right now from the marshmellow snakes in the sky. When you eat gluten, these metals which we are breathing in are pushed out from our skeletal and muscular matter through our skin, which is what causes the itching that everyone is experiencing. Start taking borax. It is a naturally occurring mineral and it binds itself with heavy metals and pulls them from your system as well as helps regulate the hypothallamus, which is also responsible for the body's usage of minerals. 20 Mule Team is the common brand in U.S grocery stores. Start out with one eighth of a tsp dissolved in a litre of water and dranken throughout the day for five days a week. You may gradually increase the amounts after some time. You would need to eat at least a whole box of borax to overdose on it, though the taste is a little strange! Not only will this clear up your skin but it will also increase your energy levels, open your nerve pathways, clear your mind, improve your memory, increase the lucidity of your dreams, increase your sexual vitality, open your endocerine system, strengthen your bones and joints and elevate your mood! : )... Spread the word if you will!
If you don't know what I mean by marshmallow snakes, look up at the sky when some of those airplanes fly by and leave lines of cloud. That is the disease.
Oh yes. And there is one catch... :( It will be necessary to stop eating gluten as well if you want to completely discontinue the rash since it is the gluten that carries the metals through the skin. This way the boron will instead carry the metals out through your urine. If this diet is too strict for you, take it up with your government, who are the ones spraying the marshmallow snakes.
I used to get these. About a year ago I changed the lotions, soaps, shampoos, and products I use to items that didn't have Sulfates, parabens, paraffins, phthalates, soy or gluten fillers. This winter I realized I hadn't gotten those little blister/pimples in almost a year. Coincidence? The products I use are very gentle, and as close to nature as we can get. Full of good things like shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin e, essential oils.
If you need help finding such products I can direct you.

***@****
Can anyone just tell me what it is all read. I dont want to hear your stories. I just want to know what you have. Please and thank you.
I get these tiny itchy bumps on the backs of my hands and I use camphophenique on it and it helps the itch some what but mine itch mostly at night .not sure what it is really
Hi I would love to know where you find better products I am allergic to most things so a gentle product would be awesome .thank you

Please tell me
I first noticed having these finger blisters in 1999, it was on one finger. The blisters were small at first, but hard and painful. They would go away after a week or so. Then I would go for maybe a year before having them again.  Over the years, it gradually got worse, to the point that instead of having years of clear hands, I would break out on the same two or three fingers on both hands constantly. The blisters would hurt then develop into a rash of itchy dry flaking skin.  The itching could be unbearable! Not mention how bad my hands could look. I researched online and found the name dyshidrosis and pompholyx. I tried so many different things. None of the soaking or gloves or any of that worked for me. One that did help slightly was a sea salt scrub made with coconut oil.  The scrubbing helped with the itching and the salt and oil helped the healing and made my hands softer, as long as I didn't overscrub! Then last year, quite by accident, I discovered that taking a probiotic helped tremendously. I started taking Azo Cranberry supplement when I was on vacation (I thought I was getting a UTI). It said you could take it regularly to help prevent UTI so I kept taking it. I noticed that the rash had gotten better. So I increased the dosage of the supplement and found that as long as I took it every morning and night without missing a dose, I could keep the rash under control. Not gone or cured, but to the point that I did not notice the rash or itch all the time. Now to the point of my comment :)  Four weeks ago, I decided to start a gluten free diet. Mainly for my husband who has MS and has had symptoms of gluten intolerance for decades, we just didn't know anything about gluten until now.  So I also started eating gluten free.  I had run out of the probiotic and was planning to get more, my hands usually remind me if I don't take it!  But my hands were not bothering me after a week of eating gluten free.  It has now been four weeks, and I have not taken the Azo, and my hands are completely clear. I am convinced that my rash is some kind of allergic response to gluten. From what I have read about gluten intolerance, there can be many side effects throughout the body. I will never eat gluten again!!! Just looking at a piece of bread brings the reminder of what my hands were like.  Unless you have experienced it, you don't realize the agony that it can be. So I don't think there is a treatment or medicine for it.  I think you have to determine what the trigger is and prevent it. Good luck, and I highly recommend trying the gluten free experiment to see if it helps you.
Hello. I am with you 100% on doctors prescribe for money. I have these bumps all over my hands I'm going crazy. Can you please help me.
omg thats exactly what i have, thanks so much for taking the time and posting this, finally an answer.
I have been dealing with the same thing.  I soaked my skin in salt water and then put oregano essential oil on them and they are going away.

I chose Oregano to try because of its properties: Properties: Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti Allergenic, Anti Oxidant, Anti Inflammatory, Anti parasitic, Digestive
My daughter had the same thing, red, itchy painful bumps on her fingers and toes. Yesterday, we soaked both hands and feet for forty minutes in water (as hot as she could stand-about 2 quarts) and about 1/4 cup of "Batherapy Natural Mineral Bath" that I found in the closet. It was purchased at Sally Beauty Supply, one pound plastic bottle for $5.49, but I don't know when. It could have been in the closed for years. As soon as her feet were in the water, the itching stopped, and now 24 hrs later, has not returned. The pain stopped last night while she was sleeping and has not returned as yet. When she took her feet and hands out of the water yesterday, the bumps really showed up individually. Today hands and feet are better and seem to be healing. She has had the bumps before at stressful times and they have eventually gone away, but this time they were severe and she could not bend her fingers. This morning she can bend fingers and toes and says they feel like they are healing. They look a lot better, have gone down and smoothed out and have a slight purplish tinge. I wanted to write as soon as I saw the results just in case this could help any of you.
Hi All,
I had this problem couple of years back and it was severe. I got it cured now..
I followed following treatment to cure it.
gone through alergic test and noticed I am alergic to Yellow lentils. hence stopped eating it.
Took Homeopathic medicines for 3 months.
Key root case of the problem was lack of sleep and stress..
Hence I started eating my meals on time , having plenty of water and good sleep. and kept stress away from my daily routine..
It helps !!:)
I have tried everything everybody was saying. Nothing helped. The only thing that helped, and it really does help, is APPLE cider vinegar. Take a cotton ball and soak it in the vinegar, put it on your finger or hand or toes, for at least 3 minutes. It burns like hell, and itches like crazy, but if you can endure this, you will be relieved of your long term problem. After this let it dry. Then put on a normal healing cream, or any ointment for dry skin. After this it will be much better. It wont itches during the night or the next day. You might have to do it about 3 times. Then it will be gone. I,m soooo happy mine is gone. It is a terrible thing to have.
Hi Everyone.
Just recently over the last several days I've been experiencing itchy hands and palms with little bumps showing and also in between the fingers.  The urge to scratch was so intense.  I used an ointment that the doctor had prescribed with no effect at all which did nothing more than aggravate the infected areas which are now appearing like little blisters and forming in clusters along both my forearms.  Accidentally this morning I scolded my hand in hot water and the sensation it caused was an incredible itchy urge to scratch my skin off.  Never experienced that before and kept soaking my hands in hot water to try and scold the blisters off.   A cold pack is the only  thing that is giving me temporary relief and still not sure if its an allergy.  My doctor put it down to being female with a hormonal imbalance and suggested I try a skin moisturizer if prescribed medication didn't work.  I don't have itchy feet just hands and now forearms but am frustrated that there is no real explanation to what it is and how to treat it.  Its encouraging to read everyone's comments and remedies and makes all the difference to persevere in finding a remedy that works for me.  Thanks to all.  
Domeboro soaks (bought over the counter at any drug store), shot of Kenalog, and a temporary prescription of Ativan till it is gone. And white cotton gloves if it is really bad. Works for me everytime and I suffered with this for years before going to a Dermatologist and he prescribed this remedy which cleared it up immediately. I occasionally have a breakout but usally get it under control by soaking in the Domeboro.
Found   methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazoline was causing me trouble for years....    It's in most US shampoos and conditioners you have to look around to find one without it.  I have been fine for 6 months now but don't wash my hands in public cause it can be in hand soaps as well.

Its a preservative banned in some countries.  (See below)  

One or two preservatives are required for the water soluble component of the shampoo and others for the oil soluble component. These agents are toxic - biocidic (literally: anti-nature) - which is why they are useful as preservatives. The toxic paraben family of chemicals are often used along with methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazoline (MIT) which has been shown to cause neurological damage in rats and is a potent irritant and allergen. There is particular concern that the use of these toxic chemicals by pregnant women may adversely affect foetal brain development and may also be a factor in the the development of Alzheimer's disease.
http://www.annmariegianni.com/ingredient-watch-list-methylisothiazolinone-the-toxic-ingredient-that-could-cause-nerve-damage/
I have the same problem on both hand and no doctor can tell me anything just give me creams that are not working
I would love to know what the cream is this is killing me no one can tell me help please
LIQUID DISH SOAP...run to your kitchen sink, I will wait. I tried everything, all the medicated creams and powders in the house, every chemical including swimming pool chlorine, every cooking ingredient, and I was about to cut my hands off. then I slathered them in liquid dish soap and the itching stopped. I apologize for not posting this a couple of hours ago when I tried it, but I wanted to see if the itching would return and it hasn`t. I hope this works for everyone. Good luck.
I've read all the comments so far. In my case the bumps start few and small along the sides of my fingers. Gradually they increase in number and get larger, but stay on my fingers and palms. I had this about 10 years ago and it started about 7-10 days after I had surgery, I thought it must be from the pain meds which had ibuprofen so I no longer take ibuprofen. You are correct that the doctors don't know what it is!! Finally oral doses of steroids seemed to take care of it. But.... I just had another surgery about 2 weeks ago, and about 10 days afterward I started getting the bumps again. They first start small and look like ant bites. Now there are more and they are larger, and they hurt more than itch. I just saw 2 doctors and they think it is a contact virus and will eventually go away and that it has nothing to do with the surgery. I think they are WRONG and that it is a reaction to either the meds or something in the IV or anesthesia and it is an ALLERGIC REACTION. I am going to try a Rx steroid cream and apple cider vinegar and hope for the best.
try Kirks Coconut soap !
I also have the same condition where the bumps would develop on my fingers. Especially during humid days. Currently I'm looking for the cause of it. I have some ideas out of what might have been the cause of it, however, I don't have enough data to prove it. I was wondering if this community can help me by submitting information of their diet, sugar intake(ie, soda, energy drink, coffee) and what their weekly exercise consist of. Please email me at ***@****. Thank you for your participation.
I started getting tiny bumps that looked like bumps filled with water on top of my hands and it was so itchy that i couldn't help but scratch until they popped and clear liquid started coming out like water so, i got scared i didn't know what it was so i poured Peroxide and 70% Alcohol these two things made my hands worse the next day i had no choice but to go to the dermatologist. My dermatologist said it was hand eczema and prescribed me with steroid ointment i don't remember the name. i started using it and couple days later my hands were back to normal but then it kept coming back every couple days. I would use the ointment that was prescribed and my hands would get better this went on for about a month. Then i started getting this bumps between my fingers and i would use same medicine until i ran out of prescribed ointment so i decided to use pure virgin olive oil which does work but the bumps kept coming back every few days so, one day i was in the store in pharmacy area by over the counter medicine and i saw Cortizone -10 Maximum Strength Intensive Healing Lotion For Eczema so i decided to try it out on my hands and this lotion healed my hands. My skin is so soft now but i still get this bumps. It's not that bad.  Somone wrote this bumps are due to not washing hands that is NOT TRUE. I am contently washing my hands more then an average person because i have three children so I wash my hands a lot. I've been suffering from this tiny bumps for past 7 months on and off.
please send me an email with the name of the cream to ***@****
I have had bumps on my palms that are itchy for a few months. There are now patches on my feet, lower back, and I have had issues with the inside of my cheeks feeling tight and very odd. After months of various treatments for fungus from my doctor I finally got a referral for a dermatologist. Finally a diagnosis that makes sense!!!  Lichen planus.  Please. Anyone that has had similar issues, look this up on the web. If you think you have this, seek help from a dermatologist.
This started happening to me a year ago, and it is all over my hands! This only occurs in the winter for me though. I do have  small (very,very,very) itchy flesh colored bumps, but they do not spurt puss when popped. Does anyone know what this is called???!!!!??!?!
its a histamine allergy... you should google it. In order to control the spread and intensity one can have zyrtec or any allergy med that suits you and using a topical cream corticosteroid (over the counter) will help this outbreak not be be so ugly cause it can get really ugly and it is better to clamly treat it witrh the above and it disappears in 2 weeks or so. I figured that I have histamine allergy because of the two times it occurred and teh common denomination was fermented beer  Hope u get better soon !
I have little bumps on pain of hand plus got them on my chest
Used to get this stuff as far back as 1970, turned out to be due to kapok in pillows and bedcovers.Got it on ears and hands after a few days exposure. but this time I think it came from stripping vines from my fence and it is really itchy. had it for 2 months. Again I think it is from the tiny needles in the leaves and stems which occur with kapok, a silent killer of old  by causing similar trouble in the lungs. Lucky not much kapok around any more.But check your pillows and covers.
My hands and feet have developed the same problems. It's so old that I don't even remember when the pimples started to develop. They rarely itch, and all I have to do to stop them is to apply some dermovate cream on them. But problem is, they still come back in some months or years. You need to see a dermatologist for them to permanently stop.
I have this problem, red, itchy rash on hands and feet and I read about the fermented beer and thought that it could have been home made wine.  What did you do about this problem?  The itch is driving me crazy!
your make to much of all this, you touched something or breathed something that caused them, buy Benadtyl allergies and take it for 2 days. 2 hours after taking it they will begin to go away, stop listening to all the witch doctors

erniehere