Dermatology Expert Forum
small light red bumps on hands, feet,elbows and knees
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

small light red bumps on hands, feet,elbows and knees

here is a run down of everything from the the last 10 days. Don't know if everything is related or not. 10 days ago I hurt my lower back some how at work. That night when I got home I started to run a fever of around 103 and my whole body hurt. I didn't really feel sick like the flu or a cold but the fever stayed for 72 hours even after taking meds. On the forth day when my fever broke I started to notice small red bumps on the top of my feet. Didn't really itch or anything but there was arount 50 or so. Then on the fifth day I started to notice them on the top of my hands mostly on the top of my fingers. then on the 6th day I saw them on my knees and elbows.  for the next 4-5 days they increased a little but now seeem to be staying the same. The ones on my fingers are sore a little to the touch. they are all pretty small with the largest being about the size of a lady bug. now today the 11th day I have pain in the joints at all the locations of the red bumps. I am an otherwise healthy 28yr old male.