small open cut under penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small open cut under penis head

i have this small open cut under my penis (head) . i notice it after a night of sex. in witch my girl dryed out and i still kept on. a few day later one morning i awoke with an erection. and my penis rubed the bed. that is when i felt the pain. its been 4 days and i have been putting neosporn on it. i have not really seen a sign of healing. if any one has gone through this and has any tips on healing. please respond as soon as you see this .. thanks in advance
I just started having this problem as well, i didnt notice it untill recently and it doesnt hurt but i can feel it when its touched.  after recieving oral sex from my wife she has bumps on her tonugue and near the back of her mouth. Im very concerned and i wanna know how to cure it for both me and my wife
i recently got a cut like that the same way and im worried. it bled for a while the night it happened, then after a a couple weeks it seemed to get better. but tonight i had sex, with a condom, and now the little cut seems bruised or swollen or something and im wondering if it'll get better on its own. its been many months since your post, so did it get better? has your cut healed?
Danm I Think It Happend To Me Too
Idk Lets See  I Have A Very Small Cut Like Right Under  The Head  It Happend When I Was Having Sex With My Girl Friend I Just Felt  A Pain Like The Skin Had Riped
& I Thought It Was Supposed To Rip So A Couple Of Days Past & We Where Having Sex Again & It Hapend Againg  She Had a Lokk At It & She Thought Tht Tht Skin  Wasnt Suppost To Rip & Like Tht One Guy Said It Been A While Have You Heald Yet?
If You Did Wat Did U Use To Heal It Or Was It Just As Time Went It Heald??
I have experienced everything you guys are talking about and need help. Has anyone found a solution besides time because the pain in unbearable and do not want to sit back and just wait.
Guys....I had this same problem...just a little cut-like area underneath the penis head, that became more irritated with sexual activity.  It almost looked like skin had just rubbed off.  Turned out, I had chlamydia.  It's an easily cureable disease, at which I'm lucky, but you all need to stop fooling yourselves and go get yourself tested.  1 out of every 4 Americans get a sexually transmitted disease at least once.  It's not like doctors are going to make you feel like **** about it, but you definitely need to get it checked.  Especially the dude who's giving bumps to his wife, I mean, c'mon dude.  That's f'd up.  I don't care if you are gay, straight, bi, or whatever, but if you are sexually active, you should be getting tested at LEAST once a year.  Good luck to you all.
My boyfriend had about 3 little open cuts under his penis head, then I got them a few days later on the inside of my vagina. We are both scared and going to the doctor.
My boyfriend has a cut under the head of his penis he said he scraped it on his zipper. Can that happen?
having the same thing.... about 1/w cm below the head, cut seems infected. Won't heal as it keeps re-ripping. Hoping its not a chancre - hard to tell. Originated from a cut from sex.
I this problem as well after a night of rough sex,i did not notice it till about 2 days later when i went in the bath and the water hit the raw area and it burned,so after a few days to me it looked like it was infected,I went to the doc and it wasn't gave me a cream called fucidin works well but only been using it 2 days but it doesn't hurt when its touched anymore.
update my cut has healed in only 2 days,it has closed and no more pain
what happened then? i have a similar situation