small papules on hand/ finger

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small papules on hand/ finger

I am a Caucasian woman in my 30's.  Two weeks before Thanksgiving, I noticed on my right palm (by my thumb and index finger) a 2 inch patch that had hard little bumps underneath & was a little painful & a little itchy.  Since then, that area has cleared up, but there have been single bumps that appear in a random sort of pattern - 1 bump on my left ring finger at the base in between the fingers, 3 bumps separated by 1/2 inch on the back of my right hand in a triangle pattern, 1 single bump on the back of my right index finger, 2 small bumps on the underside of my right pinkie finger....etc.  I currently have about 15-20 random bumps between my right & left hand.

They are NOT itchy.  Some are tender, some are not tender.  Some are the size of a pin point, the largest is the size of the o that I just typed.  Some are skin color, some are light white but it doesn't look like a pimple head.  They are raised bumps, uniform circular pattern, no indentation, the boardering skin is red around the bump.  I have broken a few of the bumps open to see what is inside and have not seen pus or anything else come out.  In the past few days, it seems like I wake up with a few more bumps on my hand than I did the day before.  The bumps are localized to my hands and fingers.  I attached a picture that I found on-line that somewhat resembles the bumps.  However, the picture I found was scabies....and I definitely do not have any itching and the bumps are not located anywhere else but my hands/fingers.

I have a toddler at home and my husband and I are try to conceive, so I wanted to figure this out before I get pregnant just in case the bumps would be harmful for the baby or the treatment.

Any suggestions?
I forgot to mention that I am not taking any medication, except prenatal vitamins, no herbal supplements, and am a non-smoker.
http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/disease/scabies/faqs/

Sorry this is my first time posting a question & I didn't see where the picture I posted on the 1st post went....so I am sending the link of the picture I found on line that most closely resembles what I am experiencing...Most of the pictures of scabies do not look like my hand bumps, but this one in particular does.  It is a picture of a little hand, but if you click on zoom, you can see the bumps better.
Did you ever get a response to this? I am having an identical situation. Do you still have the bumps? I am not sure what to do?