small pebble like sore under skin on foot
small pebble like sore under skin on foot. i treated the first one like a wart, but it wasn't one, now there is a second on coming up onthe sole of my heel. looks like a pimple or small white stone under shin but there is nothing 'in' it. nothing to drain per say. hurts to press on it...and i step in it a lot walking. what could it be?

I cannot confirm a diagnosis without examination,but it can be calluses, foot blisters or fibromas.

A callus is an especially toughened area of skin which has become relatively thick and hard as a response to repeated contact or pressure.

When a foot is hot and sweaty, the sock sticks to the foot. The sock and foot then rub against each other and the inside of the shoe causing blisters to appear.Plantar fibromas are firm, nodular masses which occur as a single mass or in clusters on the arches of the foot.

Place protective covering or bandages over the sore to decrease friction on the skin until the sore heals. Rub sandpaper disks or pumice stone over hard thickened regions. Soak feet or hands in warm soapy water to soften calluses.Then rub with a pumice stone and apply some moisturizer. Wear shoes that fit properly and keep feet as dry as possible.Wearing wet shoes, boots and socks willaggravate the problem.So change socks regularly and use foot powder to help keep your feet dry.

If still the lumps persist,then pls go in for removal by surgical means or with keratolytic agents (medicines that break up hardened areas of skin). Shaving or cutting off the hardened area on the skin by a doctor is also helpful.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

I have a similar problem.  Last June I developed three sore lumps on the bottom of my right foot (one on the heel and two on the ball).  Two podiatrists have diagnosed them as chronic reoccuring calluses.  As you can imagine, I didn't like this diagnosis because they are painful and apparently they are not preventable.  I never had anything like this before in my life and today (February) I have a fourth painful lump starting.  They are small (about the size of a pea) but have not gone away even when the podiatrists dug them mostly out last summer - which by the way was not painful apparently because inside the small lump the skin is dead white callus tissue.  I am hopeful if I go in and have them dug out completely that they will NOT grow back, but I am obviously concerned.  I wear comfortable shoes, am generally healthy and can't accept that this is a chronic, painful and apparently spreading condition.  Any thoughts on what this could be besides a callus?
I have the same thing. I get them on the balls of my feet and sometimes on my thumbs and index fingers. I think I get the ones on my hands from knitting and crocheting so much. To get rid of them, so far I have tried having my doctor freeze it (he thought it was a wart the first time I got one), or just picking it out, usually with nail clippers. This time, when I tried to pick one out of my foot, I was able to expose it, and some white, powdery stuff came out! Weird!
But yeah, mine also hurt when I walk on them. It's like they start deep in my skin and slowly rise to the surface; the closer they get to the surface, the more they hurt. But they are always the same size, very small, about .2cm.
I have quite a few of those as well. About 5 or 6 on each foot, and they're all in the same vicinity, on the callouses of the balls of my feet and big toe. They're extremely uncomfortable, not exactly painful, but they do hurt, especially when direct pressure is applied. Definitely not something I'd want to attack with clippers... It's not a wart or pimple. Doesn't match any pictures I've looked up for typical foot warts and the like. Mine aren't very big, not even the size of a pea. Look just like a pimple, definitely nothing to pop...
I have the same thing buy mine followed the bottom edge of my heel in an arch shape... they hurt so bad i couldnt get my shoes on but after about a month of me using a pumice on my heal and using clippers to try to get rid of the "blisters" that were empty when i cut them they just left little holes in my heel i woke up one morning and my foot itches and i felt a bunch of hard things sticking out of my foot... as i scratched them they came out. i saved all of them incase it comes back i can take it to a dr... the went from the size of a pin head and white to one the size of a pea and that one was black :-( not sure what it is but my heel feels brand new again.. i have done a ton of research and found nothing like this until i found this page.... :-) id appreciate any ideas you can give me on what these little pains were :-)
I have the same thing. Four small white bumps. Pimple sized. I am a triathlete training for an Ironman (my fourth). They go down and stop hurting after a few days of rest but come back after a long run or back to back runs. Thanks for the comments. I was worried they were contagious and would spread to others or other parts of the body.
I dealt with painful lump in bottom if my heel for about 10 years, following different kinds of advice (doctors professionals and others)  and treatments, that never worked.
I just resorted to shoes with soft padded soles.  Finally when I saw a podiatrist for a different reason,I asked him to look at my heel lump.  He asked me if I wanted it removed & I said, "Yes."   He performed surgery in the hospital, with full anesthesia, and removed a benign tumor than had grown slowly bigger & more painful.  The tumor turned out to be bigger than he expected.  Grateful for that kind Dr. who totally removed my pain.
I have these white hard things growing in the the bottom of my feet.They are below my small toe on each foot I keep cutting them out but can never get all of it.There is hard skin around them but can't cut to deep.Tried a corn remove able plaster but didn't get it all out.When I stand say on a small stone or something like this it bloody well hurts.
Same here... No ones came across anything
I cut all the hard skin around I could...
Still a white lump with "nothing" in it...
I painfully stick a needle pretty deep into it,
Not a good idea really. Just blood no nothin else:(
Thinking about getting professionally scooped out
Lol
I had the exact same thing and just got it out. You need to take a small piece of towel paper soak it with apple cider vinegar hook it on with a piece of medical tape and leave it over night. Repeat it each night till it comes out or gets soft enough to cut around. This method worked for it came out as a white ball. Hope this helps.
I recently got this. Even my dermatologist does not know what it is. It seems to be an athlete's problem. Anyway the doctor shaved the lump and froze what remained. Hope it works.
It's called a seed corn or porokeratosis.  Small lesion on heel or sometimes lateral edge below pinkie toe (mostly weight bearing parts).  Looks similar to a plantar wart starting or crack.  Painful when pushed, moved side to side or walked on for long time.  Actually contains a hard material like toenail.  My podiatrist uses a small cheese grater and debrides skin and then pulls out horny but.  Instant relief, not painful procedure,  Takes seconds and no need for freezing.
Fluid fill lump or bump on the back of my heel
Hi, i had the same little white ball, i removed it myself with a nail cutter, nice what a relief.
I'm only 18 and I've been suffering with this exact thing for months. I do a lot of exercising and things of that like, and it makes it very hard to put full pressure on that foot. Sadly, I have no doctor I can go to, and I'm willing to try these "home remedies" to relieve my pain. It's right on the heel of my foot, a bit towards the arch and out towards the side of my foot, and I'm growing another one right on the seam of skin between the ball of my foot and the arch. It's small, but I'm hoping if I can fix my heel, I can stop this thing in it's tracks.