small pimple on penis head
i have a small pimple sized spot on the head of my penis which has been there for about 3 years. it is fairly solid and wen pressed with white inside. it doesnt cause me any pain or anything like that. I have been sexually active since 15 and i am now 22 but i really dont think it is anything sexually caused as i have been careful and it holds no other symptoms. any ideas? thanks
This could be a condition called Fordyce's spots or Fordyce granules, which are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis.
On the head of the penis, they are called Tyson glands. It is neither a sexually transmitted disease (especially genital warts) nor some form of cancer.

They are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. This accounts for the white material inside which could be the secretion of the tissue.

Since this is this a normal physiological phenomenon no treatment is required. Vaporizing laser treatments such as CO2 laser or electro desiccation have been used with some success in diminishing the appearance of this condition if they are of cosmetic concern.

ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots