Dermatology Expert Forum
small pink bumps on torso
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

small pink bumps on torso

I hav seen over the past mouth small pink bumps around my torso and back. Some of these have are pink 1/16th/in and have a dark red scab or bump in the middle(hard to tell they are so small). If they do not have the red center you can feel them with your hand

They itch for time to time and do not appear to go away. the second ones appear to look like small pink freckles? I have many reg brown freckles on my body.

DJ
Related Discussions
242489_tn?1210500813
I can't tell from your description.  They could be blocked pores, or they could be cherry angiomas, benign collections of blood vessels.  In the former case, they will go away.  In the latter case, they won't go away, but they also won't bother you.

You'll need to see a doctor to get a specific diagnosis.  I suggest you make an appointment.  If the spots go away before you get in to see the doctor, you can cancel.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
3 Comments
Blank
They also seem to bleed abit after I shower I do use a wash cloth to clean
Blank
I think it would be wise for you to see a dermatologist.  Please let us know what you find out.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker