small raised bumps om inside of left ankle
about a yr ago I started getting small skin colored raised bumps on the inside of my left ankle and sometimes a stray one on the top of my foot. Now and then they seem to grow in numbers and then decrease. Scratching them off just creates a small scab.  
anyone?
click photo to enlarge
These can be due to small clogged pores, frictional dermatitis or insect bites if they are itchy. If they are purple in color and with a rash then lichen planus can be thought of.

I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed as treatment is diagnosis specific. Till then, wear shoes that fit properly and keep feet as dry as possible. Wearing wet shoes, boots and socks will increase your symptoms.So change socks regularly.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

they are totally skin colored just raised bumps not itchty. almost scale like
isnt lichen planus an oral disease? these bumps are on the inner side of my left ankle only
The typical rash of lichen planus is small, red-purple bumps (papules). The bumps are usually shiny and flat-topped (planus means flat). The rash can appear anywhere on the body but is most likely to occur on the inner wrists, lower legs and lower back.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.