small raised itchy bumps on legs and arms?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Have been sleeping with a friend in her bed lately and two days ago developed a spread of itchy bumps going from the bottom of my buttocks, down the backs of my knees and to about midway on the backs of my calves, as well as on the insides of my arms.  In both cases it is worse (by which I mean more itchy, I can't see if there are more spots or not) on my right side than on my left.  They are light pink in colour and seem to have spread some.  Nothing is present on the front of my body. There are one or two bumps which I can see that seem to be a little bigger than the others and could possibly by spider bites, but I have had spider bites in the past with none of these symptoms.

Thank you very much for your help!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, scabies or fungal infections. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist. Treatment is different for all. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Went to the school's nurse practicioner -- she couldn't tell what it was, so now I'm on 2.5% hydrocortizone cream covered with eucerin up to three times a day, plus a zyrtec every day and a benadryl capsule before bed.  She gives me two weeks! :P