small red bump
I have a small red bump that keeps recurring on the back of my leg. It is symetrical and will appear for a few days then go away for a month or so. It always comes back in the same spot. It is raised, looks like a blood blister. Do you know what this could be?
One of the possibilities which should be evaluated is of pyogenic granuloma which can be found on extremities also. They are common benign vascular lesions of the skin and mucosa. To confirm the diagnosis get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.