small red bumps?
i recently had unprotected sex with a partner on thursday. it is now sunday and i am noticing little red bumps by the base of my penis.  i was wondering what this could be.  the bumps are small and i notice some dry skin around them. there is no itching and nothing is swollen.  what could it be?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis or cysts.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps  persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.