Dermatology Expert Forum
small red circular rash on foot
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

small red circular rash on foot

Dr Rockoff,
              Greetings to you! I am writing to you because 2 weeks ago yesterday I woke up with a red circle rash on the top of my left foot about 3-4cm in size.

It appeared suddenly and basically has stayed the same. It hasn't gotten any bigger but it has changed to a lighter red on the outside while the middle remains bright red.

I work at a veterinary clinic but I have no memory of having a tick on me, and on my foot would be very weird indeed!  I went to my GP who said she could not give me a "good" answer but thought it would clear up given time. She drew blood for a lymes titer....i dont know????

I have no other symptoms, it does not hurt ot itch....just a (almost) perfectly round red spot on my left foot....any ideas???? Could a spider bite last this long?