small red dots on skin
When I got pregnant with our daughter, I started to notice these small red dots appear randomly on my skin.  They are almost like broken blood vessels.  There is no discomfort or itching, they are just unsightly.  I am now pregnant with our second child and they seem to be getting worse.  They are on my hands, arms and back mostly.  Of course, I am tired and sick to my stomach alot, but I am preggo.  I didn't know if this was something to be concerned about.  I hate the way they look.  What can i do?  Is it serious?
One possibility for your symptoms is prurigo gestationis. It appears as many tiny bumps that look like bug bites. The rash resolves soon after delivery and calamine lotion is very helpful for soothing the skin. You should get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response.  I am due in a few weeks and will get it checked out after delivery.  I started seeing them when preggo with our daughter and thought it was hormonal but they never went away and now that I am preggo with our son there are more appearing.   I will get it checked out after his birth.
Thank you