small red lump on face
I have a small red spot on the side of my nose.  It has now been there for roughly 3 years and hasn't gone away.  There is no pus or other liquid, but it is red, it does feel like a small lump.  It doesn't hurt at all either.  As far as I can tell it hasn't grown or changed at all over the past 3 years.  I'm really at a loss as to what it might be, but I'd like to know so I can get rid of it.

I rarely use any skin products on my face, only moisturiser. I have no other imperfections on my face, just this isolated lump.

I'd appreciate any help!  Thanks.
Whenever any sort of lump or bump appears on your skin it is best to see a doctor to rule out things such as skin cancer.

Because it hasn't grown, I'm prone to saying that it's nothing major...but a trip to the doctor would still be a good thing. They could at least remove it for you.