small skin colored bumps itchy
I have these tiny itchy bumps all over my belly,breast, my back tattoos which I had done about 2 months ago they itch they ate skin color small but u can feel them I hate tryed everything from itching cream allergy meds even tryed stuff for scabies then found out that wasn't it I don't know what to do it seems to get better if I'm in the sun and sometimes isnt even there but I hate feeling it and don't want to go on any longer I don't want to break or hurt my skin from itching
These small itchy bumps can be due to contact dermatitis, allergies, sweat dermatitis or prickly heat.

Prickly heat (miliaria) is an itchy skin rash caused by trapped sweat. It tends to occur on areas of the body where skin touches skin, such as under the breasts, on the inner thighs, and under the arms. Tiny red spots with itching and pricking sensation are the characteristic appearance of this rash.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.