small spot on inner upper thigh
I have a flat, round shape spot that the border is red and inside is white--no itching-no pain-no dry skin-or chaffing noted. its on my inner upper thigh.  any suggestions?
It can be pityraisis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months).Severe cases may benefit by topical steroids.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.