small water/oil filled pimples on face and chest
HI,
   I have these small but horrible bumps on my face that are raised like pimples. They look to be filled with clear oil / water / liquid of some kind and are a few millimeters in diameter.  No color to them like puss or a blackhead, just look like my skin tone.  They best way I can describe them is as "mini-blisters". I've gone to the dermatologist and took hormonal tests and everything is fine. I've also been in the dermatologist twice with no results.
I've taken tetraciclina, clindamicina, doxicilina, and loratadina for allergies and absolutely no results. I'm desperate!!

Please Help, they are driving me nuts!I've also tried with salycylic acid,absolutely no results and home made remedies with no results
These small bumps can be due to milia or white heads. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.
If the symptoms persist then sebaceous cysts have to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.